ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

If this virus really is mutating as fast as they say it does and becomes vaccine resistant, we'll never reach herd immunity. It seems that we already have with the alpha variant, but little good that's done.
You’re probably right, but we have to develop new vaccines. @UCFBS thinks that mRNA vaccines weren’t effective in slowing spread. It’s complicated. They are slowing spread and limiting severe illness and deaths. The thing is, he makes no point of use.

He’s anti-Pharma and you can see right through his BS in every post

How the heck do you think case numbers rise and fall?
People's ability to fend off the virus when infected and not become diseased. We've been talking from Day 1 about spread without disease, but for some reason, people like yourself have automatically assumed mRNA vaccines sterilize the upper respiratory system and significantly reduce spread.

That was never the design of mRNA vaccines and, now, we have the proof they are not. We are all infected, and we are all spreading ... sorry you assumed otherwise. I don't know where you decided that not diseased because the body fended it off and not diseased because the body had more IgG antibodies thanx to mRNA vaccines somehow equated to not being able to spread much.

In fact, natural immunity reduces the spread significantly more than mRNA vaccines, because it actually sterilizes in the upper respiratory tract and creates far more IgA antibodies. But in the end, I don't know if that's going to be enough, because we have never achieved even effective immunity against any CoV in the last 130 years (our known history of them).

There are a lot of factors, but certainly spread has a lot to do with it.
No, no and ... no. Sorry, no. You literally speak like a 3rd grader. You keep thinking mRNA vaccines are sterilizing and will lead to herd immunity because of disease. Again, disease != spread. They are completely different concepts.

One of these days you will actually learn exactly what herd immunity means
There are two types of herd immunity, sterilizing and effective. Neither has ever been achieved in the past 130 years of coronaviruses.

And the US NIH has confirmed, as it predicted a year ago, that mRNA vaccination isn't significantly reducing the spread. This has been backed by both the Brits (pre-Delta) and now the Scandinavians (with some Delta). That's why I've been warning from Day 1 that SARS-CoV-2 is the new OC43-CoV.

You just keep pulling crap out of your rectum.

It's why the US NIH has been on domestic Pharma to actually work on a defense-in-depth approach of a live, attenuated virus vaccine that far better mimics natural immunity with a sterilization and more IgA antibodies in the upper respiratory tract. That is our only chance, if it works.

No, no and ... no. Sorry, no. You literally speak like a 3rd grader.
Your field of study isn’t even remotely relevant to this. That’s why you don’t know what you’re talking about. Once again, your posts have been shown to physicians and they basically use your go to, incredibly annoying, repetitive, condescending, insecure “3rd grader” comments towards you.

Were you told as a child that you weren’t any good at anything?

People's ability to fend off the virus when infected and not become diseased. We've been talking from Day 1 about spread without disease, but for some reason, people like yourself have automatically assumed mRNA vaccines sterilize the upper respiratory system and significantly reduce spread.

That was never the design of mRNA vaccines and, now, we have the proof they are not. We are all infected, and we are all spreading ... sorry you assumed otherwise. I don't know where you decided that not diseased because the body fended it off and not diseased because the body had more IgG antibodies thanx to mRNA vaccines somehow equated to not being able to spread much.

In fact, natural immunity reduces the spread significantly more than mRNA vaccines, because it actually sterilizes in the upper respiratory tract and creates far more IgA antibodies. But in the end, I don't know if that's going to be enough, because we have never achieved even effective immunity against any CoV in the last 130 years (our known history of them).
This is so wrong on so many levels, that I wouldn’t know where to start. You make no point because people who are vaccinated are not getting sick and dying as much as the people who aren’t. Natural immunity has an unpredictable effectiveness, duration and protection from variants.

You’re so caught up in asymptotic carriers and spread that you don’t even understand how insignificant that is when
people become immune to COVID through vaccination. Who cares if the whole world is sick with a virus if it’s not killing then. This is where you you make no useful point

Where do you get this from? Your big, fat ass? A Krispy Kreme chatroom? You think that typing a lot makes you right. It make your point look foolish and all over the place

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
here are two types of herd immunity, sterilizing and effective.
Wrong. We haven’t been treating coronaviruses for 130 years with vaccines. Stop acting like a moron

Last edited:
You’re probably right, but we have to develop new vaccines. @UCFBS thinks that mRNA vaccines weren’t effective in slowing spread. It’s complicated. They are slowing spread and limiting severe illness and deaths. The thing is, he makes no point of use.

He’s anti-Pharma and you can see right through his BS in every post
I have to wonder if maybe a coronavirus isn't necessarily the best test case to find out how good mRNA vaccines can work. I have high hopes for the technology, along with crispr, but a virus that typically mutates over and over again until it's just the common cold is going to be tough to use as a metric for proof of the technology.

I have to wonder if maybe a coronavirus isn't necessarily the best test case to find out how good mRNA vaccines can work. I have high hopes for the technology, along with crispr, but a virus that typically mutates over and over again until it's just the common cold is going to be tough to use as a metric for proof of the technology.
mRNA vaccines are exceeding effective, IgG-predominate antibody generators in the blood and that prevents serious disease. The problem is that has nothing to do with reducing the spread of the respiratory virus.

In any case, not responding to him, only you.

@UCFBS mRNA vaccines are exceeding effective, IgG-predominate antibody generators in the blood and that prevents serious disease. The problem is that has nothing to do with reducing the spread of the respiratory virus.
In any case, not responding to him, only you.
Once again. You keep reading stuff from the internet, but it’s a useless, repetitive, regurgitation of information that has absolutely no clinical value. It’s all about you and how intelligent that you want everyone to think you are. Classic underachiever

1) Do the vaccines completely stop the spread of COVID? No

2). Do we need better vaccines? Yes

3) Should you get vaccinated or boosters if necessary to prevent serious illness or death, especially from the Delta variant? Yes.

4) Should you rely on natural immunity and not get vaccinated? No!!!

One can actually summarize this without a 5000 word manifesto that goes on tangents galore, pointless highlighting of words, insecure “I told you third graders all along. I’ve always been right!” condescending BS. All from a guy not remotely in the medical field or accessing information from those who are. Never visits a hospital or speaks to healthcare workers on the front line of this pandemic

Most of all the added false and twisted self-interpretation of data and the Big Pharma/political conspiracy theories.

Just to add, I spoke with a radiologist friend at Sand Lake hospital in Orlando and he reads the chest x-rays of hospitalized patients. He said that many cases are in the ages of 35-50 (mostly 40’s), so you anti-vaxxers were wrong there. It’s not really affecting kids but it’s effecting relatively young adults

Last edited:
@UCFBS mRNA vaccines are exceeding effective, IgG-predominate antibody generators in the blood and that prevents serious disease. The problem is that has nothing to do with reducing the spread of the respiratory virus.

Once again. You keep reading stuff from the internet, but it’s a useless, repetitive, regurgitation of information that has absolutely no clinical value. It’s all about you and how intelligent that you want everyone to think you are. Classic underachiever

1) Do the vaccines completely stop the spread of COVID? No

2). Do we need better vaccines? Yes

3) Should you get vaccinated or boosters if necessary to prevent serious illness or death, especially from the Delta variant? Yes.

4) Should you rely on natural immunity and not get vaccinated? No!!!

One can actually summarize this without a 5000 word manifesto that goes on tangents galore, pointless highlighting of words, insecure “I told you third graders all along. I’ve always been right!” condescending BS. All from a guy not remotely in the medical field or accessing information from those who are. Never visits a hospital or speaks to healthcare workers on the front line of this pandemic

Most of all the added false and twisted self-interpretation of data and the Big Pharma/political conspiracy theories.

Just to add, I spoke with a radiologist friend at Sand Lake hospital in Orlando and he reads the chest x-rays of hospitalized patients. He said that many cases are in the ages of 35-50 (mostly 40’s), so you anti-vaxxers were wrong there. It’s not really affecting kids but it’s effecting relatively young adults
The part of this that makes me scratch my head is #4. We've never had a vaccine for a coronavirus, and yet they've all mutated down to just strains of the common cold or burned themselves out, and we just relied on natural immunity. Why is this one different, and doesn't it kind of lend credence to the theory that it actually is a man-made virus?

Reactions: UCFBS
Why would being exposed to only a single portion of the virus invoke a better immune response than being exposed to the entire body of the virus?

The part of this that makes me scratch my head is #4. We've never had a vaccine for a coronavirus, and yet they've all mutated down to just strains of the common cold or burned themselves out, and we just relied on natural immunity. Why is this one different, and doesn't it kind of lend credence to the theory that it actually is a man-made virus?
We need to get vaccinated to stop the Delta variant from making you very sick or dying. Correct, we have NEVER had a vaccine for this. Mr. BS seems to imply that we have. Your last question is probably irrelevant, but I cannot answer it

Why would being exposed to only a single portion of the virus invoke a better immune response than being exposed to the entire body of the virus?
That’s how this vaccine or vaccines in general are designed to work. Apparently many rely on surface proteins, but I am not an expert to answer this question

That’s how this vaccine or vaccines in general are designed to work. Apparently many rely on surface proteins, but I am not an expert to answer this question
Most vaccines are attenuated viruses, which is why I'll be the first in line when the Novavax one comes out next month and JMO but i think that instead of getting booster shots everybody should go with this one. I am hopeful with mRNA technology but for now it seems like it should be billed as a treatment that can buy us some time, at least until we know more about what may happen 2-3 years down the road. But I'm conservative so that's probably my own bias, relying on what we know works.

Most vaccines are attenuated viruses, which is why I'll be the first in line when the Novavax one comes out next month and JMO but i think that instead of getting booster shots everybody should go with this one. I am hopeful with mRNA technology but for now it seems like it should be billed as a treatment that can buy us some time, at least until we know more about what may happen 2-3 years down the road. But I'm conservative so that's probably my own bias, relying on what we know works.
Do what you want, but that vaccine isn’t even out yet. As far as the side effects of mRNA vaccines. If you’re rehashing that BS again then there’s nothing more to say

Reactions: knightraveler
Do what you want, but that vaccine isn’t even out yet. As far as the side effects of mRNA vaccines. If you’re rehashing that BS again then there’s nothing more to say
Sorry. I'm just of the opinion that we should proceed with caution when it comes to new technology of any kind. Obviously the mRNA vaxxes have saved a lot of lives, but when traditional vaxxes that we have total faith in come out that should be our focus.

Reactions: _glaciers
Sorry. I'm just of the opinion that we should proceed with caution when it comes to new technology of any kind. Obviously the mRNA vaxxes have saved a lot of lives, but when traditional vaxxes that we have total faith in come out that should be our focus.
You’re an illogical idiot. People aren’t dying of vaccines, only Delta. This is what I’m trying to say. There’s no argument. You are just an imbecile. It has nothing to do with me bashing people who don’t agree with me. Your thought process is illogical. These are the people who are simply too stupid for the rest of us to worry about their lives

Reactions: knightraveler
You’re an illogical idiot. People aren’t dying of vaccines, only Delta. This is what I’m trying to say. There’s no argument. You are just an imbecile. It has nothing to do with me bashing people who don’t agree with me. Your thought process is illogical. These are the people who are simply too stupid for the rest of us to worry about their lives

"wE jUsT doN'T kNoW!!!!!!!!"

Corky's running out of excuses.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Corky wants the “traditional route”. Traditionally people just died of diseases for which death is now almost entirely preventable. I’m not sure tradition should factor into a decision to take a safe, free, and readily available vaccine.

Me: I would encourage everyone to get the novavax shot when it comes out next month

Libtards: you're a retarded anti-vaxxer!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

People with brains: "We have a safe and effective vaccine right now that saves lives and can really prevent people from severe illness and death."

Corky, Melvin, and the Hamster:

Last edited:
Just looked him up. Conspiracy theorist. Shocking. Corky is a troll

This dumb ass has been up since 6:30am his time on a Sunday surfing the interwebs for his nonsense to post. It's a constant daily battle between him and BS to see who is a bigger loser.

• Haha
Shit for brains desperately scanning Twitter and pulling up the outlier anaphylaxis article even though they has been hundreds of millions vaccinated. Shit for brains Corky thinks that he is going to find the miracle vaccine that doesn’t have an allergic reaction risk
You care more about vaccines than this person's life.

You care more about vaccines than this person's life.
You care more about a rare vaccine event than your own life. Always looking for attention. I don’t know that person. Strangers sometimes die of unfortunate events. Shit happens. Shit for brains happens more

You care more about a rare vaccine event than your own life. Always looking for attention. I don’t know that person. Strangers sometimes die of unfortunate events. Shit happens. Shit for brains happens more
Well at least that's a little bit of honesty. You don't care about people that you don't know dying. I'm the same way. Makes me wonder why you're so passionate about everybody getting vaccinated if you think it will save their lives.

Well at least that's a little bit of honesty. You don't care about people that you don't know dying. I'm the same way. Makes me wonder why you're so passionate about everybody getting vaccinated if you think it will save their lives.
You’re an idiot. Shit for brains analogy looking for attention and a response. Vaccinations/this pandemic effects everyone, moron. People you know and people you don’t. The economy, freedom to do things, our healthcare system, etc
Duh 🙄

Do you care about that 91 year-old woman who died yesterday in Upper Mongolia? Didn’t think so. You really are mentally ill. Seek help

You’re an idiot. Shit for brains analogy looking for attention and a response. Vaccinations/this pandemic effects everyone, moron. People you know and people you don’t. The economy, freedom to do things, our healthcare system, etc
Duh 🙄

Do you care about that 91 year-old woman who died yesterday in Upper Mongolia? Didn’t think so. You really are mentally ill. Seek help
"Freedom to do things". Do you not understand the irony here? You're basically saying that people can be free as long as they comply.

Clearly you do. That's why you can't help but insult others. It's an attempt to invoke a response. Another sign of narcissism
Seek helpz. We have already went over this. Calling a moron a moron is not a sign of narcissism. You have been going at this for hours

STOP STALKING ME!!!!

Maskless obama...huge party. Whatcha think 🤔

Then the government is telling the citizens to wear a mask.

His party was going to be entirely outdoors, with vaccination record checks, and on site testing required to enter.

But meh, another reason not to get vaxxed and stuff

Maskless obama...huge party. Whatcha think 🤔

Then the government is telling the citizens to wear a mask.
The government is telling people to wear masks at a private outdoor birthday party? Or the CDC is recommending masks in public indoor spaces? Do you even know what you are taking about. Even still Obama isn’t President and isn’t running the CDC.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I mean take it or not. Now we have celebrities pushing the vaccine while worshipping dementia man and fraudci. We have a push for door to door like something out of nazi Germany. We have lotteries for taking the vaccine. At some point you're just being creepy with a vaccine. Worshipping fauci isn't a good look. Having a random celebrity wearing a $15k suit doesn't relate to 16 year olds that barely will get any impact from covid.

Make sure you have your will in order, are insured, and don’t infect others…

What’s it going to say on Melvin and Corky’s headstones?

1). 0.2%
2). It’s only the Flu
3). Variants are for chuds
4). They should have told me
5). They just don’t know!
6). If I only listened
7) Let me know when the post-mortem vaccine comes out
8) Damn that narcissist UCFMikes

1). 0.2%
2). It’s only the Flu
6). If I only listened
9) THIRD GRADE LOGIC!!!!!
10) Someone named Harry Paratestes in Iceland took the vaccine and died 11 seconds later!!!!!!

1). 0.2%
2). It’s only the Flu
6). If I only listened
Well you may get your wish because I've got it

ADVERTISEMENT