ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Apparently u have never been to Emergency room...They did want to keep me...I chose to go home...hehe...my Grandmother 2 uncle's and cousin died from Covid..yet my story is bullshit...I would have made same decision again..I will not die in Hospital...I had pneumonia as well. Hehe...
Also Uncle has hole in neck..But it's fake he is on oxygen..But I guess that is fake... he cannot breathe like before..But Crazy hole from Nebraska knows all..

When heartbeat raises like that it's because fevers have over come u Imagine heatstroke....if u cannot control it eventually heart failure
What was your heart rate when they tested your o2 it at 86? What was your blood saturation? Did doctor Pablo tell you to get an oximeter to monitor it? Do you have some form of fibrosis? Did pneumonia just all of a sudden develop in between 86 and 80%

Your story is BS.

Just 1 is enough for me if and certainly for that person. It’s preventable
Then let's ban all guns. Seriously. This is what I mean by hypocrisy and not thinking things through. I'm Pro-2nd Amendment, but if you want to make the 'just 1' argument, then the Anti-Gun Lobby wins.

And then we can ban pools ... and even furniture in our homes as well.

Heck, that's the 'anti-misinformation' argument as well. That if 1 person is harmed, let alone dies, from 'misinformation,' it must be banned, possibly criminalized, or at least a severe civil penalty should result.

Logic, as much as civics, is utterly lacking these days.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Then let's ban all guns. Seriously. This is what I mean by hypocrisy and not thinking things through. I'm Pro-2nd Amendment, but if you want to make the 'just 1' argument, then the Anti-Gun Lobby wins.

And then we can ban pools ... and even furniture in our homes as well.

Heck, that's the 'anti-misinformation' argument as well. That if 1 person is harmed, let alone dies, from 'misinformation,' it must be banned, possibly criminalized, or at least a severe civil penalty should result.

Logic, as much as civics, is utterly lacking these days.
Can you ban your fatass from this Earth? There is a global food shortage

Apparently u have never been to Emergency room...They did want to keep me...I chose to go home...hehe...my Grandmother 2 uncle's and cousin died from Covid..yet my story is bullshit...I would have made same decision again..I will not die in Hospital...I had pneumonia as well. Hehe...
And we have vaccines for pneumonia, yet it still kills kids more than SARS-Cov-2 ... 250%.

But my vaccine doesn't count, right?
Oh wait, I need to immediately go get an mRNA 'booster' too.
Your vaccine isn’t as effective as mRNA vaccines

Last edited:
Wrong. Usually, you do not go on oxygen for an oxygen level unless It drops under 80. That’s the low end of normal. The 156 pulse is irrelevant
Prior to Covid, they’d ventilate if you walked into an emergency room in the 80s. Then they realized that people were walking in with Covid in the 80s and the ventilators were doing as much harm as good and they started taking a more conservative strategy with nasal oxygen and Blla. But the line is still 92% because chronically being below that is harmful. So if you presented under 90 for days and the other treatments were ineffective, I’m a bit surprised they didn’t at least talk to you about mechanical ventilation.

Never afraid of COVID. Been there, done that. Annoyed with the morons who are selfishly prolonging a pandemic

The Flu 😂😂😂😂😂

Never afraid of COVID. Been there, done that. Annoyed with the morons who are selfishly prolonging a pandemic

The Flu 😂😂😂😂😂
You're awfully worked up over something you were never afraid of. Makes me wonder why you got vaccinated.

Reactions: UCFBS
You're awfully worked up over something you were never afraid of. Makes me wonder why you got vaccinated.
Yep ... so many Conservatives flipped, flopped and otherwise twisted themselves around. And now they wonder why Progressives are calling for yet another lockdown? Sigh ... Conservatives made this about getting vaccinated and ending the lockdowns. But the vaccinations aren't stopping the spread, which plays right into the totalitarian Progressives' hands.

I honestly don't want to be right any more. I'm tired of being the messenger.

So... I do my part to end this pandemic, not get reinfected, and for work

Duh!!!!!!!!!

We don’t have effective vaccines for all pneumonia’s you dumb shit
Just like we don't have effective vaccines for all coronaviruses, influenza or even the past 18 years of SARS variants. Man, you keep walking right into that.

Just like we don't have effective vaccines for all coronaviruses, influenza or even the past 18 years of SARS variants. Man, you keep walking right into that.
Didn’t you say Pneumonia had vaccines and 250% more are dying. Boy you are dumb

So... I do my part to end this pandemic, not get reinfected, and for work

Duh!!!!!!!!!
Congrats. Do you want a cookie for doing your part? Or would you like to continue blaming people that have no authority over anything for the actions of the people that do have authority? I honestly don't even know what you are mad about. You're vaxxed. What's your gripe?

Congrats. Do you want a cookie for doing your part? Or would you like to continue blaming people that have no authority over anything for the actions of the people that do have authority? I honestly don't even know what you are mad about. You're vaxxed. What's your gripe?
Can’t argue with someone who has the mentality of a fetus

Didn’t you say Pneumonia had vaccines and 250% more are dying. Boy you are dumb
Yes, among kids. I've not only posted that prior, with the CDC link and numbers, but you downplayed that.

You continue to make no concise point
Just WTF do you call the post you quoted?!

If I re-explain it in 2 more sentences, you'll say that again. If I give you all the articles and the CDC statistics and spoon feed you, you'll be back to TL;DR.

Just face it
, you're my bitch, and you like being bent over... because you've not only enjoyed taking it in the ass so much, but you keep mouthing off about it.

Mike drop.

Last edited:

The Flu 😂😂😂😂😂
i'm not referring to you, i'm referring to the people who continue to "shelter in place" and wear their masks like a badge of courage.

i'm sure the vaccine is fine, bu much like wearing a helmet when going out for a walk, it's just not necessary

Here's the real, new slogan of both sides ... 'Stop the Kill!'

That's what I'm calling it from now on. And plenty of Conservatives are on board too with Progressives. Different 'teams,' but same attitude.

They say we've gotta 'Stop the Kill!' so we can 'End the Restrictions!'

You know what I see?

Endless restrictions, goal posts moving, more blame. 18 months of it, and so few who actually understand how various immunoglobulins work, and why it's not working.

So done with both sides at this point.

For those who agree and want to reshare or quote on Twitter...

Just face it[Spooler], you're my bitch, and you like being bent over... because you've not only enjoyed taking it in the ass so much, but you keep mouthing off about it.[/Spoiler]
Mike drop.
Listen you disgusting fat pig. I’ve seen your wife, and you would love to try to get your little penis and ram it up the ass of that hippopotamus. However, since you can’t even get It out from underneath your grotesquely hanging belly, even your dreams of buttfukcing another man so you don’t have to jerk off the rest of your life to hippos won’t come true. You’re a mentally unstable whale who can’t even get your weight under 400 lbs and don’t have the mental awareness or capability to make concise points on a consistent basis. Only uncontrolled, undisciplined, 5,000 word, bold, red, and red bold, unibomber type manifestos. BITCH!

MIC DROP

tenor.gif

Last edited:
i'm sure the vaccine is fine, but much like wearing a helmet when going out for a walk, it's just not necessary
Understood. I make fun of those morons under my breath and it’s still way too often.

"Individuals should not decide for themselves, public health agencies can"

Interesting messaging.
She was referring to if things were safe to do, not so much choice.
That's the purpose of regulatory and public health agencies.

We have the US FDA and US CDC for a reason.
The FDA approves and warns individuals about medicines, while the CDC focuses on the overall population.

Cool. Thanks. Went ahead and reported this to Twitter and the Biden administration for the possibility of you killing people. Sorry about your bad luck.
Ha! Good one! I suppose you've done the same with WHO as well? ;)

I just say screw vaccines. The government is creeping me out. How do I get unvaccinated?? Bring on the pandemic baby!!! Life was amazing with all those cancelled football games, 20% full stadiums and no tailgating.
And lets not forget all the people with conditions that make them more vulnerable to catch covid and die. Just think all the money we will save not paying social security benefits. The Trumplicans should be proud.

ADVERTISEMENT