ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

gettyimages-625084028.jpg

Reactions: Ucfmikes
No. She is part of the child trafficking ring. Tom Hanks too.

Ellen DeGeneres is now on the verge of cancelling her show over extreme harassment allegations. One of the producers (male) would constantly sexually harrass the male workers. To the point of trying oral sex.

I thought woke Hollywood was this big happy place?
Not surprising, the feminine pronoun for Degenerate is DeGeneres.

No idea about Ellen but the new trend is to pile on and cancel just to rage.

I'm sure Ellen had absolutely no idea what was going on amongst her hand picked show personnel. It's all a bit shock to her!

I'm sure Ellen had absolutely no idea what was going on amongst her hand picked show personnel. It's all a bit shock to her!
You gotta love it!!! :)

The President of the United States has hand picked advisors who are either in jail or had their sentences commuted (by guess who?), but let’s rage about an afternoon talk show host.

You gotta love it!!! :)

The President of the United States has hand picked advisors who are either in jail or had their sentences commuted (by guess who?), but let’s rage about an afternoon talk show host.

Still obsessed. Every topic becomes something about trump in your mind.

Still obsessed. Every topic becomes something about trump in your mind.
Oops...Damn, I thought the comment about hand picked staff made it relevant.

Please forget I ever mentioned our President and go back to bashing Ellen.

It's just worthless spam at this point. Every thread is ruined by these obsessive morons.
Awwww, did my comment about Trump’s “hand picked personnel” spoil your skewering of Ellen???!?

Please forgive my ‘obsession’ with our POTUS and go back to your Ellen bashing.

Never happens. This is current events and happens to be her.
Yet that same explanation, (with a happens to be him) ending, can’t be used by Americans who are sick and tired of Trump’s daily narcissistic bullshit???!?

This is fantastic irony given your posting history, holy shit.

Are you so unaware that you would type this and expect that anything other than your defense of Trumps MULTIPLE FELONS election staff would come to mind?

Your shill status remains god tier.

Color me shocked that an Ellen thread has turned into the 2 obsessive Shooksters crying about Trump

[roll]

Reactions: Crazyhole
I hold stupid celebrities like Ellen and Donald to the same shitty, low standards I do all other stupid celebrities. They can both go suck a fukc.

Oh my God, give me a break. Holding ellen accountable for the actions of her staff but not Donald Trump for the actions of his is so transparently boot licker activity. Like Ellen matters at all in any way.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Donald at least held a public show that he was difficult. Ellen portrayed herself as the happy person that just wanted the utopia around her. Far from reality apparently. Hard to say how many are piling on, but we will see if she makes it out of this.

EHRMEHRGERD!!!!! ELLEN ACTED LIKE A HAPPY PERSON AND WASN'T!!!!!!!! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!

Mother of Christ, dude. Just agree they are worthless celebrities and move on.

Oh my God, give me a break. Holding ellen accountable for the actions of her staff but not Donald Trump for the actions of his is so transparently boot licker activity. Like Ellen matters at all in any way.

No one gives a shit about Ellen, moron. We're simply pointing out that she's part of the left wing mouthpiece media that people like you fawn over to hurl hate at Trump, when she was involved in the very shit she was supposedly denouncing. Obama gave her the Medal of Freedom and talking about LGBT equality around the same time when her producers were grabbing other dudes' junk against their will.

It's current events. There is zero correlation between Trump and Ellen. From those coming out it wasn't just staffers involved in sh!t behavior. If the show is cancelled, nobody will notice.
If someone is willing to hold ellen accountable for the actions of her hand picked staff they should be willing to hold others accountable for the actions of their hand picked staff.

Unless they are just bootlickers

If someone is willing to hold ellen accountable for the actions of her hand picked staff they should be willing to hold others accountable for the actions of their hand picked staff.
They gleefully dumped on Ellen for the disgusting actions of one of her “hand picked staff” until it was pointed out to them that they sung a very different tune when the subject was Trump and the actions of his hand picked staff were criminal. Oops.

Laughably, their response has been to call anyone here with a brain who noticed this interesting dichotomy “obsessed.” As always, when left without an answer, go the personal insult route. :)

The best thing for everybody involved is for Ellens show to be canceled. That way it can be old news and we can all ignore it, just like the crimes committed by the Obama administration.

You're smarter than this. Many of the allegations involve her specifically and her behavior. Some of them involved sexual harrassment, racism, etc from staffers too.
Sexual harassment? Racism? And other stuff too? —involving her specifically and her behavior???!?

Fortunately, there’s no Trump comparison for such disgusting things for me to ruin this thread even further! :)

ADVERTISEMENT