ADVERTISEMENT

Cancel Harry Potter

Crazy's link is a reminder that batshit crazy people aren't just limited to the far right.

The far left has its gems too. :)

Straw that broke the camels back
Actually, that was a great example of a couple of local cops who dealt with a yahoo in a calm, controlled way. I suspect one of the reasons that situation didn't escalate into serious violence was because they knew the guy.

I wonder how many idiots like this guy, particularly people of color, were killed in very similar situations for 'resisting arrest'?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Actually, that was a great example of a couple of local cops who dealt with a yahoo in a calm, controlled way. I suspect one of the reasons that situation didn't escalate into serious violence was because they knew the guy.

I wonder how many idiots like this guy, particularly people of color, were killed in very similar situations for 'resisting arrest'?

I didn't think you had this level of trolling in you. Nicely done

Go do the research. But the number is very small. Of the hundreds of millions of interactions with police each year, according to the WaPo database, there were 9 unarmed black men killed by police last year and 16 in 2018. They are all very different. There are links to the news stories on them. You can see for yourself.

The trans community pushes paedophilia and bestiality too. I've actually seen a tool on twitter who identifies as a female kitten. He's not a troll either. He's deadly serious.

He's also White.

Nearly all of these troons are White males addicted to anime. We can laugh at them all we want and cackle how the "left are eating themselves" (and there are, believe it or not, right-wing troons too) but it's our youth who are being brainwashed into mutilating their bodies (thus rendering themselves sterile).

Ultimately, the left will die in a maelstrom of nonsensical idiocy....

It's what they allow to rise in the process that worries me..

Surf the Kali Yuga...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT