ADVERTISEMENT

Castle Rock on Hulu

I get tons of baseball, the NFL games of the week, all of college football games (ESPNs, SEC, B10 network, CBS network, FOX Sports). I've had no problem finding any college game that I wanted to see and it categories and previews them (which I love). I can type in "UCF" and it will tell me not only when the live games are but if ESPN is playing one of our classic games.

How much is all of that through Hulu?

You can get some bundle with Hulu, ESPN +, and maybe even Disney+ for fairly cheap

Last edited:
Around 50 bucks I think

The problem right now is there's too much good stuff spread out across services. I have Spectrum, Netflix, Hulu, Amaazon (included with Prime), and now we're on Disney+ but we locked in with that insane 3 year rate offer.

Now I’m going to show my age a little(I’m actually 50) but I am still using cable.

I was flying from Tampa to Salt Lake last week and because of this thread watched six episodes of Castle Rock. I’m hooked but I don’t have Hulu. My TV has Hulu a app on it, how much does Hulu cost and what else do you get out of it. I really want to cut the cable but my biggest concern is picture quality and because the layout of my house and where the router is, there are a few areas that may not get a strong signal.

help?.

Now I’m going to show my age a little(I’m actually 50) but I am still using cable.

I was flying from Tampa to Salt Lake last week and because of this thread watched six episodes of Castle Rock. I’m hooked but I don’t have Hulu. My TV has Hulu a app on it, how much does Hulu cost and what else do you get out of it. I really want to cut the cable but my biggest concern is picture quality and because the layout of my house and where the router is, there are a few areas that may not get a strong signal.

help?.
Here are the prices: https://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-is-hulu

You could probably watch the show with the basic package. I have hulu live and really haven't been disappointed. I've watched every UCF game for the last few years without a problem. A lot of times you get the option to watch games that are otherwise on espn3. There is a slight delay with live sports, probably 10 seconds or so. I tried sling TV and wasn't happy, Hulu has been better, never tried youtube TV. Hulu has trial periods,so if you don't like it, then cancel it.

For some reason, everything I read said that Samsung Smart TVs weren't part of the Disney+ rollout and our TV wouldn't add the App to use like they did Netflix and Hulu. So we got a Roku. Yesterday we turned on the TV and there it was, a Disney+ App supported and available through the Samsung App store.

Returning Roku no problem but weird that everything said Samsung wouldn't have it 'til launch.

Disney+ is pretty awesome. The amount of content offered is almost overwhelming.

For some reason, everything I read said that Samsung Smart TVs weren't part of the Disney+ rollout and our TV wouldn't add the App to use like they did Netflix and Hulu. So we got a Roku. Yesterday we turned on the TV and there it was, a Disney+ App supported and available through the Samsung App store.

Returning Roku no problem but weird that everything said Samsung wouldn't have it 'til launch.

Disney+ is pretty awesome. The amount of content offered is almost overwhelming.
they might not have been supported right up until the last minute. i know the amazon fire tvs and sticks werent supported until the last minute.

in the end disney and these companies were smart and sided with making money.

help?.
Try searching for wifi extenders if you're worried about the signal quality, there are some relatively inexpensive ones that just plug into a wall outlet with easy setup.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT