ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic priest speaks the truth

LOL.
The thousands upon thousands of children who have been molested by the hands of Catholic priests, just to have it covered up by the church, say "hello."

LOL.
The thousands upon thousands of children who have been molested by the hands of Catholic priests, just to have it covered up by the church, say "hello."
Wow. Went straight to the child molester angle. I figured it would take 5 or 6 posts before we got there.

Wow. Went straight to the child molester angle. I figured it would take 5 or 6 posts before we got there.
Nah... it isn't really cool to cover-up child rape for years and years. I don't really want to look past child-rapists and the people who harbor them, do you?

Nah... it isn't really cool to cover-up child rape for years and years. I don't really want to look past child-rapists and the people who harbor them, do you?
There's already a thread on that subject.

"The only lives that matter are their own and the only power they seek is their own," Rothrock wrote. "They are wolves in wolves clothing, masked thieves and bandits, seeking only to devour the life of the poor and profit from the fear of others. They are maggots and parasites at best, feeding off the isolation of addiction and broken families, and offering to replace and current frustration and anxiety with more misery and greater resentment."

I'd say he pretty much nailed it.

"The only lives that matter are their own and the only power they seek is their own," Rothrock wrote. "They are wolves in wolves clothing, masked thieves and bandits, seeking only to devour the life of the poor and profit from the fear of others. They are maggots and parasites at best, feeding off the isolation of addiction and broken families, and offering to replace and current frustration and anxiety with more misery and greater resentment."

I'd say he pretty much nailed it.
Is he describing the Catholic Church?

BLM (not all) are killing people, destroying property, hurting innocent people, and not doing anything for a solution. So the solution for a bad cop is to hurt random people, riot, and loot stores?

The real solution is making sure inner cities are safe so commerce can happen. Get job skills and lift up the group.
Republicans (not all) are killing people, destroying property, hurting innocent people.

Is this statement any less true than yours?

Since Christians (not all) are rapist pedophiles we can say, the only lives that matter are their own and the only power they seek is their own. They are wolves in wolves clothing, masked thieves and bandits, seeking only to devour the life of the poor and profit from the fear of others. They are maggots and parasites at best, feeding off the isolation of addiction and broken families, and offering to replace and current frustration and anxiety with more misery and greater resentment.

Again (not all) but if its fair to say about BLM then I guess its fair to say about Christians (not all) since they are rapists and pedophiles.

BLM (not all) are killing people, destroying property, hurting innocent people, and not doing anything for a solution. So the solution for a bad cop is to hurt random people, riot, and loot stores?

The real solution is making sure inner cities are safe so commerce can happen. Get job skills and lift up the group.
If you read blacklivesmatter.com or even m4bl.org, that's what their policy goals state as well. Of course, they state that now. A couple of weeks ago they were all abolish police, jails, prisons, destroy the nuclear family, convert away from the racist capitalist system that oppresses black people, etc. They've sanitized their sites quite well with more "acceptable" rhetoric. Such as "disrupt" the nuclear family and prop up unconventional and extended families. Which sheds light on part of the issue that I have with the underlying mentality that has been cleansed from a lot of the sites. It's not a zero-sum game. You don't have to disrupt the nuclear family in order to somehow help single mother families. You don't have to destroy things that are working and benefiting your community in order to hopefully benefit your community with whatever is next. That is not the way.

If you read blacklivesmatter.com or even m4bl.org, that's what their policy goals state as well. Of course, they state that now. A couple of weeks ago they were all abolish police, jails, prisons, destroy the nuclear family, convert away from the racist capitalist system that oppresses black people, etc. They've sanitized their sites quite well with more "acceptable" rhetoric. Such as "disrupt" the nuclear family and prop up unconventional and extended families. Which sheds light on part of the issue that I have with the underlying mentality that has been cleansed from a lot of the sites. It's not a zero-sum game. You don't have to disrupt the nuclear family in order to somehow help single mother families. You don't have to destroy things that are working and benefiting your community in order to hopefully benefit your community with whatever is next. That is not the way.
A month ago it included militarizing the movement and using black panther techniques to fight the police.

If he was going to give a sermon about God he should have stopped right after this:

“They are wolves in wolves clothing, masked thieves and bandits, seeking only to devour the life of the poor and profit from the fear of others.”

Once he continued on to this he lost his message

They are maggots and parasites at best, feeding off the isolation of addiction and broken families, and offering to replace and current frustration and anxiety with more misery and greater resentment."

Once you add that in you lose all credibility with personal Insults. He could have made his point without the comparison to maggots and parasites. And he should have.

“They are wolves in wolves clothing, masked thieves and bandits, seeking only to devour the life of the poor and profit from the fear of others. They are feeding off the isolation of addiction and broken families, and offering to replace and current frustration and anxiety with more misery and greater resentment."

take out that one sentence of insults and you can use that sermon about literally anything. ISIS, Republicans, Democrats, Government in General, BLM, Antifa, The KKK, The Catholic Church, Penn State. literally, that can describe anything.

Personal attacks invalidate any possible coherent argument one can make.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT