ADVERTISEMENT

CBS/247 Preseason Rankings

Gators on a new unproven coach for the SEC, lost a ton of players and recruiting sucked and poor transfers. UCF beat the gators, took their best TE, has a returning proven coach from the SEC, had great recruiting and transfers. Yet ranked lower. What am I missing?
You had the reason in there twice.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Gators on a new unproven coach for the SEC, lost a ton of players and recruiting sucked and poor transfers. UCF beat the gators, took their best TE, has a returning proven coach from the SEC, had great recruiting and transfers. Yet ranked lower. What am I missing?
Nothing, these polls are biased/writers don't know what they're talking about.

We should be between 10-15 by the end of the seas imo

Three F-ing letters .....S E C. It's a bias so baked into the system. I swear to the Almighty I despise the media's love affair with that conference. If UCF one day gets sucked into the SEC I will still despise it.

We beat the Gators soundly and in my observations we only got better. The Gators however haven't done much to improve .

Reactions: Knight Strength
Confrence offiliation, SEC. They pump up all the teams they can get away with so the Confrence has wins over top25 teams. This is not new.

Over/under # of weeks before Miami falls out of top 25 from their overhyped #17 ranking: 3.

TAM probably beats them by 30 and then TAM becomes a juggernaut in the polls

Reactions: Knight Strength
Over/under # of weeks before Miami falls out of top 25 from their overhyped #17 ranking: 3.

TAM probably beats them by 30 and then TAM becomes a juggernaut in the polls
Miami has a legit QB and a soft schedule outside of @TAMU and @Clemson, they get Pitt at home. @TAMU is #7 in preseason polls, they may be top 5 by the time Miami visits them. If they stay healthy, can easily see Miami going 10-2, 9-3 at worse. Of course Cristobal could also make or break the team.

Miami has a legit QB and a soft schedule outside of @TAMU and @Clemson, they get Pitt at home. @TAMU is #7 in preseason polls, they may be top 5 by the time Miami visits them. If they stay healthy, can easily see Miami going 10-2, 9-3 at worse. Of course Cristobal could also make or break the team.
I remember when N’Kosi Perry was a legit qb. Miami goes 7-5 and meets gators in cheez-it bowl

ADVERTISEMENT