ADVERTISEMENT

Central American "problem countries"

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Why is it that countries like El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala have people fleeing their borders but we never hear that about Costa Rica or Belize?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Why is it that countries like El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala have people fleeing their borders but we never hear that about Costa Rica or Belize?
Because they are either not as poor, better run, different/better quality people or it’s too difficult to migrate. Logistically.

By better quality I mean probably more resilient and not as willing to flee so easily. It’s a culture. I’ve been to Costa Rica. Some want to come to America. Many don’t.

Because they are either not as poor, better run, different/better quality people or it’s too difficult to migrate. Logistically.

By better quality I mean probably more resilient and not as willing to flee so easily. It’s a culture. I’ve been to Costa Rica. Some want to come to America. Many don’t.
So why don't people from Guatemala or Honduras flock into Costa Rica? Is it because Costa Rica hates brown people? Those sons of bitches. I'll bet that they are all racists.

So why don't people from Guatemala or Honduras flock into Costa Rica? Is it because Costa Rica hates brown people? Those sons of bitches. I'll bet that they are all racists.
It’s not enough of an upgrade

So why don't people from Guatemala or Honduras flock into Costa Rica?
If you’ve ever spent time abroad and talked to folks who want to immigrate here, there’s a hope in their eyes that’s hard to mistake.

Right or wrong, to them, the US is the place were their destiny is not pre-determined—and stacked against them. They see America as a mystical, magical land where literally anything is possible if you work hard enough.

We know that’s not true for most of our brand-new, poorer immigrants. But that’s how you can explain why people are willing to risk their own lives, and those of their children, to be here.

If you’ve ever spent time abroad and talked to folks who want to immigrate here, there’s a hope in their eyes that’s hard to mistake.

Right or wrong, to them, the US is the place were their destiny is not pre-determined—and stacked against them. They see America as a mystical, magical land where literally anything is possible if you work hard enough.

We know that’s not true for most of our brand-new, poorer immigrants. But that’s how you can explain why people are willing to risk their own lives, and those of their children, to be here.

Not true at all. They all want to come here because one of our two major political parties has gone all in with erasing the actual border, allowing mass illegal immigration, and flooding that mass illegal immigration with free shit and benefits once they get here.

It’s really quite simple. Democrats are running on the platform of prioritizing illegal non citizens and it’s a God send for the smugglers and human traffickers to convince huge groups to pay them to arrive in this borderless left wing paradise

Our country is drowning in debt and homeless everywhere, but let's make sure we let in a bunch of low wage folks to milk off our system and make it worse. They are just hoping for democratic voters.

Figures the people that don't pay taxes want more who don't pay taxes.

my very close family friends are all legal immigrants from costa rica. i think its just a slight difference in culture on top of really poorly run govs in those other countries. there is a lot of corruption down there. its very hard to root out.

honestly i would rather send our troops down there to help settle it out and even help build up some of their infrastructure vs what we have been doing in the middle east for the last several decades.

Easy - El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala have had a coup or civil war with assistance from the CIA. Notice every time the CIA or the United States gets involved in other country's governmental affairs the country ends up having issues in the long run? Do your research buddy. Most poor or unsuccessful countries have either a history of being colonized by countries of "certain ethnicity" , lost a lot of people to the African slave trade or have a hardcore embargo on them from the good ol USA. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-...lligence/kent-csi/vol44no5/html/v44i5a03p.htm

https://theintercept.com/2017/08/29...etnt-center-hemispheric-defense-studies-chds/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvadoran_Civil_War

Last edited:
Easy - El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala have had a coup or civil war with assistance from the CIA. Notice every time the CIA or the United States gets involved in other country's governmental affairs the country ends up having issues in the long run? Do your research buddy. Most poor or unsuccessful countries have either a history of being colonized by countries of "certain ethnicity" , lost a lot of people to the African slave trade or have a hardcore embargo on them from the good ol USA. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-...lligence/kent-csi/vol44no5/html/v44i5a03p.htm

https://theintercept.com/2017/08/29...etnt-center-hemispheric-defense-studies-chds/

Lol oh look you’re back to push your anti-American conspiracies and outright lies. Hint: the CIA was involved in a lot of S American nations that are now prosperous countries that we are allied with. Colombia chief amongst them. There are dozens more that refute your tired talking point.

Lol oh look you’re back to push your anti-American conspiracies and outright lies. Hint: the CIA was involved in a lot of S American nations that are now prosperous countries that we are allied with. Colombia chief amongst them. There are dozens more that refute your tired talking point.

I guess its just a coincidence. I was just answering this poster's question. it's funny how ALL THREE of the countries he listed shares a similar story that involves the US government/CIA. But go ahead and pretend our government doesn't INTERFERE in or try to INFLUENCE other country's affairs. It's all documented my friend. Once again the truth hurts.

I guess its just a coincidence. I was just answering this poster's question. it's funny how ALL THREE of the countries he listed shares a similar story that involves the US government/CIA. But go ahead and pretend our government doesn't INTERFERE in or try to INFLUENCE other country's affairs. It's all documented my friend. Once again the truth hurts.

[roll]

Your sir are proof that both Bulls and Gators are total dumbasses and when combined can go nuclear

[roll]

Your sir are proof that both Bulls and Gators are total dumbasses and when combined can go nuclear

Name calling as a rebuttal, but no facts or links and a cute laughing emoji.....You definitely fit the stereotypical Republican Caucasian male profile. Let me guess, you are probably the same dude that has an excuse for anything "questionable" the government has ever done and like a coward you are not "man enough" to call s**t for what it really is. You probably would praise Trump for serving UCF's football team some cold nasty a$$ McDonald's in the White house if you guys were ever to win a "real" National championship.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Name calling as a rebuttal, but no facts or links and a cute laughing emoji.....You definitely fit the stereotypical Republican Caucasian male profile. Let me guess, you are probably the same dude that has an excuse for anything "questionable" the government has ever done and like a coward you are not "man enough" to call s**t for what it really is. You probably would praise Trump for serving UCF's football team some cold nasty a$$ McDonald's in the White house if you guys were ever to win a "real" National championship.

You think people are fleeing these countries because of the CIA dicking around their decades ago which has absolutely nothing to do with these countries struggles today.

The freaking EL Salvador President just said this two days ago.

You’re a nut who thinks we should all kiss your ass for “daring” to raise these hilarious pseudo conspiracy theories and you’re mad because we aren’t.

And worse you’re a fan of two shitty schools. [roll]

You think people are fleeing these countries because of the CIA dicking around their decades ago which has absolutely nothing to do with these countries struggles today.

The freaking EL Salvador President just said this two days ago.

You’re a nut who thinks we should all kiss your ass for “daring” to raise these hilarious pseudo conspiracy theories and you’re mad because we aren’t.

Im merely stating that our "interference" kinds of always leads to the way things are on those countries now. Kind of like Iran.

Last edited:
And worse you’re a fan of two shitty schools. [roll][/QUOTE]

As for my schools. 1st I graduated from UF, a great school ranked pretty high academically, part of the Big 3. and has with waaaaaay more football success including "REAL" National Titles. 2nd I am a fan of USF football. We may not have the accolades of UCF, but will eventually get there and still have a winning record in a head to head match up. But carry on

As for my schools. 1st I graduated from UF, a great school ranked pretty high academically, part of the Big 3. and has with waaaaaay more football success including "REAL" National Titles. 2nd I am a fan of USF football. We may not have the accolades of UCF, but will eventually get there and still have a winning record in a head to head match up. But carry on[/QUOTE]

Are you really going to throw around UCF football smack on a UCF board? Do you have that little else going on?

Congrats winning that “real” title with a scumbag HC who recruited murderers, gang members, and felons. I’m sure you’re proud of it. UCF won a title without having to use a band of felons.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
As for my schools. 1st I graduated from UF, a great school ranked pretty high academically, part of the Big 3. and has with waaaaaay more football success including "REAL" National Titles. 2nd I am a fan of USF football. We may not have the accolades of UCF, but will eventually get there and still have a winning record in a head to head match up. But carry on

Are you really going to throw around UCF football smack on a UCF board? Do you have that little else going on?

Congrats winning that “real” title with a scumbag HC who recruited murderers, gang members, and felons. I’m sure you’re proud of it. UCF won a title without having to use a band of felons.[/QUOTE]

We won 2 National title led by a big lover of Christ our Lord and Savior Tim Tebow. And one with a very clean cut Danny Weurful :) God had our backs :) Like your boy Bill O'reilly says, "you can have the last word" lol I'm bored with you and your fake a$$ national title. My points have been stated.

Last edited:

Welcome back @GatorBull325

Reactions: GatorBull325
An American Tail is a popular movie in Honduras.

fake a$$ national title.
Fake is a National Title won with criminals that got away with all kinds of crimes. UF probably would haven’t even had a lot of those players on their roster today with the 2019 scrutiny of such things

Tebow was a Christian amongst a bunch of Satanist degenerates

It’s Danny Wuerffel

lol I couldnt spell it even back then when i went
Fake is a National Title won with criminals that got away with all kinds of crimes. UF probably would haven’t even had a lot of those players on their roster today with the 2019 scrutiny of such things

Tebow was a Christian amongst a bunch of Satanist degenerates
Um....you 4got we won a title b4 Tebow. His "Christian-ness" over shadowed all of the sinners on the team To be honest, i wasnt a fan of the coach or the football culture during that time which is why Im 100% USF now. I attended UF during the Spurrier years. Plus I wanted them 2 hire Charlie Strong which they didnt which is why I stopped watching UF football and went to USF. ( Plus they had 14 Haitian players) But since ya boy took a jab at my school, i had to hit below the belt. Truth be told, I actually was happy 4 u guys and somebody had 2 hold down the AAC while we sucked and I rather it be a school from Florida. You guys brought the "G6 go to the playoffs" debate to light. Unfortunately now we have a stronger schedule than you guys had and if we go undefeated we will definitely be the 1st team 2 crash the playoffs.

Um....you 4got we won a title b4 Tebow. His "Christian-ness" over shadowed all of the sinners on the team To be honest, i wasnt a fan of the coach or the football culture during that time which is why Im 100% USF now. I attended UF during the Spurrier years. Plus I wanted them 2 hire Charlie Strong which they didnt which is why I stopped watching UF football and went to USF. ( Plus they had 14 Haitian players) But since ya boy took a jab at my school, i had to hit below the belt. Truth be told, I actually was happy 4 u guys and somebody had 2 hold down the AAC while we sucked and I rather it be a school from Florida. You guys brought the "G6 go to the playoffs" debate to light. Unfortunately now we have a stronger schedule than you guys had and if we go undefeated we will definitely be the 1st team 2 crash the playoffs.
Ok. Not a douchebag answer, but honestly I think you guys are a pretty long way from a NC and a long shot for the CFP

If we could trade a hard working migrant from Central America for a lazy ass American who won’t work or abuses federal assistance, I’d be all for it.

I have a friend, beautiful blonde, tall lady from middle America who has not worked in two years. She was a pharmaceutical rep that got laid off. Because she only wants to work a certain market of Florida, she has not pursued other opportunities. Give me a migrant that will bust his or her ass over her any day. One for one swap.

He’s just mad that he’s a depressed, confirmed racist and his racist dog whistle shit doesn’t work anymore

Nothing like insulting people for their medical conditions to show people you're a wonderful, god-fearing, christian boy.

Well... that, and handing another check to child rapists.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Nothing like insulting people for their medical conditions to show people you're a wonderful, god-fearing, christian boy.

Well... that, and handing another check to child rapists.

Lol this coming from someone who attacked someone’s family member and joked when you learned they were watching a loved one die?

You’re a confirmed racist and generally speaking a total garbage human being.

Lol this coming from someone who attacked someone’s family member and joked when you learned they were watching a loved one die?

You really have a strange idea what the word "confirmed" means. Absolutely nobody has confirmed your story, and there are several people on this board who were there that day. Secondly, you have tried telling us you were there. You weren't. So, your "confirmed" story is confirmed to be garbage, because you weren't actually there, and not confirmed by anyone who was there who posts here.

Additionally, I didn't attack any family member. I attacked you, because you were busy making dumbass posts on a message board while your wife's family member was dying. Don't blame me because you can't pull your ass away from this place for 30 minutes.

Finally, it is confirmed that you give money to child rapists.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Can you imagine trying to fall back on literally decade old accusations that you weren't even there to witness?

You have issues with reality.

ADVERTISEMENT