ADVERTISEMENT

Central Florida Triple Crown?

Bumpetedy bump bump. Rays in the series. And oh look. Brady Bucs got it going on. That G note throw down from September might pay off. Buy me a new F250 Diesel turbo 4x4 crew cab lariat. Or something. Triple crown!

Reactions: Knight Strength
Vegas. ESPN and just about every sports pundit and website gives the Rays next to zero chance against the Dodgers. 🤔

Time to roll...

Brady Bucs starting to roll. Pressure is on Rays baseball to secure the second leg of the Triple crown.

Arozarena is on fire. I never heard of him until playoffs.
Rosie came out of farm system highly developed. But he’s not even their number one prospect. Just a little older. Look up Wander Franco waiting in the wings. 19 years old now. Number one prospect in all of baseball now. Rays organization is killing it and loaded for next year too. With third lowest payroll in all of baseball.

Rosie came out of farm system highly developed. But he’s not even their number one prospect. Just a little older. Look up Wander Franco waiting in the wings. 19 years old now. Number one prospect in all of baseball now. Rays organization is killing it and loaded for next year too. With third lowest payroll in all of baseball.
If Pirates could keep guys they’d be good. Top 5 picks every year.

Wasn’t he from a trade with St Louis?

Big big. Bump!!
If you guys missed that Rays win ending just now. Lmao.

**** yeah!!!! That was historic wild shit!!!!!!!

Triple crown still in play.

Had to get up super early today, so didn't get to watch the last couple of innings. However, glad I got to record the game. That was a crazy game and even crazier bottom of the 9th. The reason I love baseball.

Two more wins, Rays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edge of your seat intensity right now. Every pitch is life or death. How will it end?

cant hold anything back now.

Snell got totally screwed by his own Damn mgr. Cash went to FSU. Obviously. Still. Can’t win with one damn run.

best team won. Congrats to LA. Good year.

I think they say at the time of its establishment it was the furthest south public university in FL. Of course the point remains that it is just outside of Tampa and there is a ton of land mass, development, and people living way south of Tampa. So lacking the foresight to know Tampa isn't "south Florida" and that many other public universities would be established south of their location seems pretty stupid.
I have heard this theory. If true, it’s fairly LAME!

Hard for 53 million to beat 171 million. Hell of a season for a squad of mostly unknown and unwanted players. If Mookie played for the Rays instead of the Dodgers they probably do win the series. That’s what 32.6 million/year gets you. That little extra bit to get you over the top.

Bump. From last August. No chance at a Tampa triple crown hmmmmmm?

Literally a few pitches and one inning from triple crown Glory.

absolutely in a position right now for another run at it next year. 5 out of 6? Naysayers speak up. Again.

Bump. From last August. No chance at a Tampa triple crown hmmmmmm?

Literally a few pitches and one inning from triple crown Glory.

absolutely in a position right now for another run at it next year. 5 out of 6? Naysayers speak up. Again.
Haha good luck man

I think they say at the time of its establishment it was the furthest south public university in FL. Of course the point remains that it is just outside of Tampa and there is a ton of land mass, development, and people living way south of Tampa. So lacking the foresight to know Tampa isn't "south Florida" and that many other public universities would be established south of their location seems pretty stupid.
Pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT