ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Top 4 just announced

And, just realized, no clemson or bama in the playoffs. Yeah for fresh blood. But, I think everyone knows nobody is going to beat Georgia. But, pulling for the underdogs TCU now!

I think it was more about not having a Michigan - Ohio State rematch. That and they barely lost in OT while OSU got beat bad.

No. 4 Ohio State will face No. 1 Georgia in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, and No. 2 Michigan will face No. 3 TCU in the Vrbo Fiesta Bowl on Dec. 31.

Yes, TCU did look pretty good yesterday in the OT game. But still lost. Can't wait for a 12 game playoff so there are more options and then we can debate whey #13 didn't get in. :p

1) Georgia
2) Michigan
3) TCU
4) Ohio State

Wow, TCU loses and does not drop. That was a pretty good game though, could have gone either way with K-State. good for the Big12.

Interesting.
I like this because they already beat ksu this year and really scored in OT but the refs blew it and they should have come out on top. In addition, why give bama a bye week and then an opportunity to play Ga?

so ever since OUT announced their departure only the remaining teams have been in the two championship games.

You know they were waiting to slip Alabama in at 4 if TCU lost by a larger margin. Glad they didn’t. TCU at 3 is merely to avoid the Michigan Ohio State rematch first round.

I watched the second half of the Big10 championship game. TCU has the best offense I have seen this year and is capable of beating Georgia in the title game.

(Yes, I am predicting TCU takes down Michigan.)

Espn Tcu GIF by College GameDay

ADVERTISEMENT