ADVERTISEMENT

Charges dropped against the New Mexico child abuse camp adults.

We have troops hunting terrorists in Syria and Iraq at risk to their life and yet here we have Muslim extremists in US custody, who were training to carry out terrorism, and we let them out because of a technicality.

Wonderful

You think the Prosecutors office didn’t know what they were doing? You don’t think that other certain federal agencies wanted to have them in a different track than the criminal justice system which is public record?

Should anyone be surprised with the political affiliation of this activist judge?

Screenshot_2018-08-31-10-43-20-1.png

Should anyone be surprised with the political affiliation of this activist judge?

im not a legal expert but i saw someone say that it was the prosecutor not bringing charges in a timely manner that actually caused the charges to be dropped.

I posted this without comment because I wanted to see how long it would take people to blame the other political party and I was really surprised that no one did that until now. What an idiot.

Local media also lists judge McElroy in dismissing the charges. Apparently reading is not your strong suit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ab...e-expected-to-release-this-afternoon.html/amp
I know that he was the one who dismissed the charges. I also know that both politically parties are strongly anti-terrorism and child abuse especially abuse that leads to a 3 year olds death.

The judge's political affiliation is irrelevant as all human beings find these actions disgusting.

I know that he was the one who dismissed the charges. I also know that both politically parties are strongly anti-terrorism and child abuse especially abuse that leads to a 3 year olds death.

The judge's political affiliation is irrelevant as all human beings find these actions disgusting.
Not all. Libs are willing to overlook such heinous crimes in their attempt to gain PC sympathy as well as stuff the ballot boxes. Spineless to say the least.

Why am I not surprised to see who is arguing the judge’s political affiliation is the reason they were released. I had to click on “ignored content” to see who it was.

Jedi is probably the biggest dumbass on this board. He’s the same guy who was posting pictures of the recent naval crashes and the bombing of a Naval cruiser in the Navy look a like thread last year. Never mind that servicemen died in all those.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit to find out he was the one training kids at the compound. After all, he is the one who argued we should lock up all transgender people and execute them adolf hitler style. That’s how much of a psychopath he is.

Why am I not surprised to see who is arguing the judge’s political affiliation is the reason they were released. I had to click on “ignored content” to see who it was.

Jedi is probably the biggest dumbass on this board. He’s the same guy who was posting pictures of the recent naval crashes and the bombing of a Naval cruiser in the Navy look a like thread last year. Never mind that servicemen died in all those.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit to find out he was the one training kids at the compound. After all, he is the one who argued we should lock up all transgender people and execute them adolf hitler style. That’s how much of a psychopath he is.
He's wildly deranged.

#fakenews b.itch; stop making up sh1t.

#fakenews b.itch; stop making up sh1t.
Deranged baby boomer doesn't know that you can type bitch and shit and the word filter doesn't stop them but does know how to scroll through his Facebook feed for more stories about evil libs!

Is that so? (Just for comparison-sake) I suppose that locally, Jeff Ashton would have chosen to spare that piece of crap Markeith Lloyd from the needle in the same way that his BLM successor chose to do? I think not.

Is that so? (Just for comparison-sake) I suppose that locally, Jeff Ashton would have chosen to spare that piece of crap Markeith Lloyd from the needle in the same way that his BLM successor chose to do? I think not.
I have no idea what youre talking about but I know its not relevant.

Yup. Total and utter piece of shit.

And an ardent Trump supporter.

NYY7cDE.jpg

They were re-arrested today under Federal charges after the state charges were “dismissed”. The FEDs are able to withhold things from the public more than the state under “national security” provisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT