ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Strong promises championships and on campus stadium...

For real, it's just coach talk. If he was telling the truth he would say, "this campus smells like feet and guacamole."
Strong also promised recruits they'd all start game 1, they'd be drafted in the NFL, they'd date the hottest women on campus, they graduate in 3 years, and their families would attend all the home and away games.
Then he introduced them to his new strength coach, Gilbert Gottfried.
cca51f8c39a9b07cc50324476edc90d4.jpg

Next he will say," Get on the bus.......I'm driving.......to Raymond James Stadium"

Honestly, they have some ridiculously hot women at USF.

Clearly, you're not a Tampa Bay resident and only see what they show on TV. I probably should've considered my audience, and that's my mistake. Message board regulars tend to not have the most refined taste when it comes to the fairer sex.

Clearly, you're not a Tampa Bay resident and only see what they show on TV. I probably should've considered my audience, and that's my mistake. Message board regulars tend to not have the most refined taste when it comes to the fairer sex.
I worked at Moffitt, lived there and dated women from there. I went to the USF gym regularly. It's Florida, not Indiana. It's Tampa, Clearwater and St Petersburg dude. I've dated at least 2-3 of the most beautiful women in the country from there and to say that they aren't is just plain stupid and ignorant, just because you don't like USF.

TV??? No., I don't even watch TV

Message board regulars have bad taste??. Who's not on message boards these days?? You are.

Last edited:
Yes, they may be pretty but when they put on the puke green duh*bull crap on all of a sudden they grow horns, get blackeened meth-head teeth, develop warts, and gain 100 pounds. Get with the program dude. We don't say anything nice about duh*bulls. #banthistroll LOL.LOL.LOL

I worked at Moffitt, lived there and dated women from there. I went to the USF gym regularly. It's Florida, not Indiana. It's Tampa, Clearwater and St Petersburg dude. I've dated at least 2-3 of the most beautiful women in the country from there and to say that they aren't is just plain stupid and ignorant, just because you don't like USF.

TV??? No., I don't even watch TV

Message board regulars have bad taste??. Who's not on message boards these days?? You are.

Key word: "Regulars." I'd say my measly 100 posts in a year and a half hardly qualifies.

No need to puff up your ass-slayin' resume to me, guy. I'm sure when you're not jammin' on the keyboard and hulkin' up at the USF gym, you're a real ladies man.

it depends what you are comparing to but within the State of Florida most objective people would say FSU and UCF are 1a & 1b when it comes to quantity of hot coeds. Those UCF sorority videos that go viral every Fall should be viewed by recruits.

Reactions: WoodyPanama
Key word: "Regulars." I'd say my measly 100 posts in a year and a half hardly qualifies.

No need to puff up your ass-slayin' resume to me, guy. I'm sure when you're not jammin' on the keyboard and hulkin' up at the USF gym, you're a real ladies man.
Ok., thanks for your definition of what a regular poster is. So, you know what females are pretty in city because you only post 100 times in 18 months. That's such idiot logic Like who the hell cares.

Who the hell comes on a message board and basically calls out anyone who posts "regularly" as being low class. Get a clue.

Nice to hear that you kept track of and counted all your posts Woody. Well, you just posted twice here, so you're in danger of losing your Mojo.

Just because you don't have game, don't hate.

Last edited:

You're such a fukcing douchebag! You don't even know me. I don't even live in Tampa anymore and I post on my I-phone in between seeing patients and performing surgical excisions.
So stop making an ass out of yourself and go back to flipping burgers. Fukcing
know it all.

Yes, they may be pretty but when they put on the puke green duh*bull crap on all of a sudden they grow horns, get blackeened meth-head teeth, develop warts, and gain 100 pounds. Get with the program dude. We don't say anything nice about duh*bulls. #banthistroll LOL.LOL.LOL
Well that's a different story. Hahahaha.
Got it. So funny!:grimace:

Last edited:
Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT