ADVERTISEMENT

Charlottesville

If I spoon feed you the answer I've already provided, will you finally answer my question that I asked you half a dozen times and you dodged every single time? My guess is you don't have the balls, but this is common knowledge about you.
So what you're saying is, you can't back up what you said. I'll ask you for a fourth time, please show me in this thread where I defended what the nazi/white power group are.

So what you're saying is, you can't back up what you said. I'll ask you for a fourth time, please show me in this thread where I defended what the nazi/white power group are.

I made you a fair offer, but you are too much of a little bitch to take me up on it, and it was exactly as I said you would do. I try to avoid insults, but I think it's accurate to say that you are a pathetic, ignorant, racist Nazi-defending little man and you just got played like a fiddle.

In fact you are so predictable that you are now going to whine even more about how I've never answered the question, when the reality is I answered it pages ago, despite you never answering mine, because (like I previously stated) you are an ignorant whiny little bitch that evidently enjoys being embarrassed.

Last edited:
183 kids under 15 were murdered in Chicago between '06 and '15, the majority were under 5 years old. I don't see that as a stupid argument. Can you explain why it is?

And I feel bad for them too. But unfortunately we are numb as a society to the gang warfare of Chicago. And be that as it may, children are often collateral damage and not the intended targets. As you posted, that's a 9 year window and it's been going on a lot longer than that. It still doesn't make it right but it's the truth.

We aren't used to seeing Nazis today. They're rare. So when one uses an ISIS style tactic as a car as a weapon of course it's going to gather headlines.

Can we stop using the deaths of others as political weapons against the other side. You'll argue the "left" did it. But you just did it for the "right." Eventually someone had to step up and be the better person.

comparing our ww2 soldiers to antifa people of today is so disingenuous.

You need to join 85 in my safe space? I can get out another safety pin for you.

Anyways that was hardly the point of the pic, it was making fun of the dipshit comments by Trump. Of course the pajama-boy wearing antifa aren't our soldiers, but the Nazis are the still the Nazis.

Last edited:
And I feel bad for them too. But unfortunately we are numb as a society to the gang warfare of Chicago. And be that as it may, children are often collateral damage and not the intended targets. As you posted, that's a 9 year window and it's been going on a lot longer than that. It still doesn't make it right but it's the truth.

We aren't used to seeing Nazis today. They're rare. So when one uses an ISIS style tactic as a car as a weapon of course it's going to gather headlines.

Can we stop using the deaths of others as political weapons against the other side. You'll argue the "left" did it. But you just did it for the "right." Eventually someone had to step up and be the better person.

I'm not making it an argument to justify what happened in VA. I'm using it as a tool to point out the hypocrisy of the left. They only care about tragedies when they're politically advantageous.

I'm not making it an argument to justify what happened in VA. I'm using it as a tool to point out the hypocrisy of the left. They only care about tragedies when they're politically advantageous.

Quoted for the next time KL posts about a girl being consistently raped by an illegal immigrant because lets be real he's taking advantage of a tragedy to make a political statement and push his agenda.

And the right never does that. There isn't a 20 page thread dedicated solely to taking political advantage of tragedies committed by the "left". Half of K_L's posts aren't sourced from Breitbart designed to take political advantage of shit down by lefts. You don't have an entire news network designed to outrage middle age white men making up politically advantageous bullshit about the left.

Newsflash: hypocrisy is on both sides, yet some people on here still think it's one sided.

Quoted for the next time KL posts about a girl being consistently raped by an illegal immigrant because lets be real he's taking advantage of a tragedy to make a political statement and push his agenda.

And he's called out for it or just ignored.

Actually, it's just exposing sanctuary policies of leftist cities that are encouraging illegal aliens to live in their cities, all while putting their own legal residents in danger that shouldn't exist. (i.e. that illegal alien should be in that city or town and shouldn't even be in our country).

Why is the left so afraid when their Utopia policies get exposed?

Actually, it's just exposing sanctuary policies of leftist cities that are encouraging illegal aliens to live in their cities, all while putting their own legal residents in danger that shouldn't exist. (i.e. that illegal alien should be in that city or town and shouldn't even be in our country).

Why is the left so afraid when their Utopia policies get exposed?

Like I said, using tragedy for a political purpose to support the right. Bob's argument is only the left does this. Thank you for proving my point.

You need to join 85 in my safe space? I can get out another safety pin for you.

Anyways that was hardly the point of the pic, it was making fun of the dipshit comments by Trump. Of course the pajama-boy wearing antifa aren't our soldiers, but the Nazis are the still the Nazis.
my problem with antifa is that they lump regular conservative/libertarian people in with the alt right and neo nazis. then they justify going after these people with violence. that is clearly not ok.

then the media paints them as heros for their violence against the nazis while clearly overlooking all the violence they target the average conservative/libertarian with. again, this is not ok.

my problem with antifa is that they lump regular conservative/libertarian people in with the alt right and neo nazis. then they justify going after these people with violence. that is clearly not ok.

then the media paints them as heros for their violence against the nazis while clearly overlooking all the violence they target the average conservative/libertarian with. again, this is not ok.
Heck, sometimes the Antifa thugs even go after those who are on the left, just not left enough. Take a look at this thread by CNN's Jake Tapper. (Yes, CNN called out Antifa for being thugs).

Heck, sometimes the Antifa thugs even go after those who are on the left, just not left enough. Take a look at this thread by CNN's Jake Tapper. (Yes, CNN called out Antifa for being thugs).

This happens in every single city Antifa terrorists show up in. It just happened in Chicago; it happened 2 days ago in Seattle.

Yet the media NEVER calls them out for what they are- terrorists. They will ALWAYS label them as "protesters" who get a little "unruly".

If a right wing affiliated group was routinely showing up on the streets of major cities and assaulting cops, beating the shit out of political opponents, beating the shit out of journalists, and bringing weapons to every march, there would be absolute hysteria across the media spectrum. But because these assholes are aligned with left wing SJW causes they get a free pass.

I made you a fair offer, but you are too much of a little bitch to take me up on it, and it was exactly as I said you would do. I try to avoid insults, but I think it's accurate to say that you are a pathetic, ignorant, racist Nazi-defending little man and you just got played like a fiddle.

In fact you are so predictable that you are now going to whine even more about how I've never answered the question, when the reality is I answered it pages ago, despite you never answering mine, because (like I previously stated) you are an ignorant whiny little bitch that evidently enjoys being embarrassed.
So for the fifth time, you can't back up what you said.

So for the fifth time, you can't back up what you said.

[roll] you are such a joke. I can't help it if you are too stupid to read. Also how does it feel to get played like a puppet yet again, I'm sure you are used to it by now.

This happens in every single city Antifa terrorists show up in. It just happened in Chicago; it happened 2 days ago in Seattle.

Yet the media NEVER calls them out for what they are- terrorists. They will ALWAYS label them as "protesters" who get a little "unruly".

If a right wing affiliated group was routinely showing up on the streets of major cities and assaulting cops, beating the shit out of political opponents, beating the shit out of journalists, and bringing weapons to every march, there would be absolute hysteria across the media spectrum. But because these assholes are aligned with left wing SJW causes they get a free pass.

Putting the media aside, I am interested in seeing how academics who study terrorism begin to view these guys. Given time I see them ending up on the list of terrorist organizations.

Putting the media aside, I am interested in seeing how academics who study terrorism begin to view these guys. Given time I see them ending up on the list of terrorist organizations.

It will take someone dying at their hands before people start doing that. Unfortunately.

There is a very pathetic viewpoint on the left that says "well, if no one died then it's no big deal!". Meanwhile these guys will continue bashing people's skulls in with bike locks.

It will take someone dying at their hands before people start doing that. Unfortunately.

There is a very pathetic viewpoint on the left that says "well, if no one died then it's no big deal!". Meanwhile these guys will continue bashing people's skulls in with bike locks.

I don't think it will take researchers that long. I'd be surprised if they aren't already watching and studying these guys even if they are relatively new.

But yeah, the media won't refer to them as terrorists until someone is killed. I agree there.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9602

“This isn’t about me. We can’t even come together in peace without someone being offended by something and using that as an excuse to attack,” Slater told Campus Reform, noting that his assailants used a “form of non-violence to justify violence.”

conservative kid wearing a hat gets attacked while trying to pay respects to women killed over the weekend at vigil.

[roll] you are such a joke. I can't help it if you are too stupid to read. Also how does it feel to get played like a puppet yet again, I'm sure you are used to it by now.
Well that should be enough of your "always backing up your post" BS.

Well that should be enough of your "always backing up your post" BS.

f46e278d-7d1b-4599-98b5-bbd3d5937ed3
HwiNHrT.jpg

Reactions: MACHater02
Again ... while I agree with most Conservatives who point this out, I also hear a lot of Conservatives saying the same thing I am ...

Trump should have called out the 'white nationalist domestic terrorist' (using the best, legal weapon available ... a car) ... FIRST. Then, after that, establishing that Trump can jump on and criticize 'white nationalists' as much as 'Muslim' terrorists, he would have had far, far more standing to criticize the violent left.

And that's the thing ... and why many of the same, 'silent majority Republican voter' Conservatives who voted Trump are tired of Trump now.

Because it's not that they don't agree with some of the things Trump says, but they feel Trump undermines them. Just like the Republican establishment, just like Evangelicals, just like Fox News too. I.e., the silent majority of Republicans are tired of how the Republican establishment, the Evangelicals and Fox News make Conservatives look.

Because the individual, silent majority Republican wants 'fair application of criticism' ... meaning white nationalists that commit acts of terror must be called out, just like Muslim ones -- first and foremost -- and then the rest can be discussed.

That's really the key here, along with Trump tweeting about history that makes him look like an idiot too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT