ADVERTISEMENT

CHAZ Segregation Zones

DAiello18

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
May 2, 2010
Tampa
So the lovely folks at CHAZ have set up an area for blacks only for time periods throughout the day. An area that is guarded by whites and only blacks are allowed in.

Seems like those progressives have a real forward way of thinking*

Reactions: UCFWayne
Maybe they should have added a hashtag so they could have said they were just kidding.

Only if it has a hashtag because then its just a joke.

Ah, trying to relive your failures of yesterday. That’s cool. I didn’t know you were such a closet bigot.

I mean, white people setting up a place for blacks only and guarding It. I guess Its okay in your eyes, Since It comes from a place from caring for white people to tell black people what’s best for them?

Reactions: _glaciers
Ah, trying to relive your failures of yesterday. That’s cool. I didn’t know you were such a closet bigot.

I mean, white people setting up a place for blacks only and guarding It. I guess Its okay in your eyes, Since It comes from a place from caring for white people to tell black people what’s best for them?
I literally dont care about chaz at all. I never hear about it because its not news. Its not as if they are forcing black people into the park and they must stay there.

You guys get mad about the dumbest shit. This has no impact on anything to do with you.

I mean after all with a name like fried chicken which has a history based in slavery and segregation, I guess It makes sense. You’re a bigot.
You keep saying this like some how the mere existence of fried chicken is racist. You're ****ing insane. Every post you make is about race.

Also, if theres one thing i know about chuds its that they swarm to back each other up on even the dumbest shit. No one backed you up yesterday because it was pretty clear what you said was racist and they dipped out of that conversation quickly after you got exposed. That should tell you what everyone here thought of it.

I mean after all with a name like fried chicken which has a history based in slavery and segregation, I guess It makes sense. You’re a bigot.
I'd never thought about how closely the African-American community links fried chicken with slavery until I watched the fried chicken episode of Ugly Delicious on Netflix the other day. Every black person that I've known throughout my life has loved fried chicken so I never gave the origin a thought. That show made me think twice. There are black chefs that will not serve fried chicken and black people that will not eat fried chicken because of the link to slavery. With the arguments that were being made by black chefs and an AA studies professor, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a cancelling of Popeye's and KFC in the very near future.

Reactions: DAiello18
I literally dont care about chaz at all. I never hear about it because its not news. Its not as if they are forcing black people into the park and they must stay there.

You guys get mad about the dumbest shit. This has no impact on anything to do with you.

So if It doesn’t impact me, I shouldn’t care about a separation of people based on color? That is amazing logic you have. I guess oppression doesn’t directly impact me so I shouldn’t care either based on your logic? How about Slavery? Where do we draw the line on not caring about things that don’t impact us.

I Think a border (or wall of people) separating people by color is wrong. Especially in a save haven such as CHAZ. I guess you don’t based on the fact you don’t care.

You’re pro segregation, I guess.

Reactions: _glaciers
You keep saying this like some how the mere existence of fried chicken is racist. You're ****ing insane. Every post you make is about race.

Also, if theres one thing i know about chuds its that they swarm to back each other up on even the dumbest shit. No one backed you up yesterday because it was pretty clear what you said was racist and they dipped out of that conversation quickly after you got exposed. That should tell you what everyone here thought of it.

See @sk8knight post and educate yourself on what your name means and stands for. You’re ignorance is showing.

Also, nobody bailed on me. I got several texts mocking you and how rattled you were. I think they all realized you’re just a puffed chest little man who is full of hot air.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I'd never thought about how closely the African-American community links fried chicken with slavery until I watched the fried chicken episode of Ugly Delicious on Netflix the other day. Every black person that I've known throughout my life has loved fried chicken so I never gave the origin a thought. That show made me think twice. There are black chefs that will not serve fried chicken and black people that will not eat fried chicken because of the link to slavery. With the arguments that were being made by black chefs and an AA studies professor, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a cancelling of Popeye's and KFC in the very near future.

I watched that as well! Its crazy How people will not think twice until they are made aware of something. Hopefully the poster on here will read It and rethink his stance on his name

See @sk8knight post and educate yourself on what your name means and stands for. You’re ignorance is showing.
I have sk8knight ignored but i just went and looked to read it and he didnt back you up he didnt post anything. That thread had 0 chuds come to defend you on your racist comment assuming the criminals were all black

So if It doesn’t impact me, I shouldn’t care about a separation of people based on color? That is amazing logic you have. I guess oppression doesn’t directly impact me so I shouldn’t care either based on your logic? How about Slavery? Where do we draw the line on not caring about things that don’t impact us.

I Think a border (or wall of people) separating people by color is wrong. Especially in a save haven such as CHAZ. I guess you don’t based on the fact you don’t care.

You’re pro segregation, I guess.

I was told in no uncertain terms just a few days ago here that since I say it doesn't affect me, I'm a bigot.

I have sk8knight ignored but i just went and looked to read it and he didnt back you up he didnt post anything. That thread had 0 chuds come to defend you on your racist comment assuming the criminals were all black

Sk8 talks about the history of Fried Chicken and the impact It has on African Americans and their thoughts on It. Maybe you shouldn’t ignore him when he’s posting stuff that will actually educate you on your ignorance.

sk8knight said:
I'd never thought about how closely the African-American community links fried chicken with slavery until I watched the fried chicken episode of Ugly Delicious on Netflix the other day. Every black person that I've known throughout my life has loved fried chicken so I never gave the origin a thought. That show made me think twice. There are black chefs that will not serve fried chicken and black people that will not eat fried chicken because of the link to slavery. With the arguments that were being made by black chefs and an AA studies professor, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a cancelling of Popeye's and KFC in the very near future.”

If you honestly can't tell the difference between segregated schools blacks were forced to attend an area of a park only blacks are allowed to enter then you might be too stupid to interact with.

If you can tell the difference and youre intentionally misrepresenting the situation in order to own the libs with arguments that you knkw are built on a misrepresentation of what segregation was then you are too much of a dirtbag to interact with.

Either way I think we all know whats going on in this thread.

If you honestly can't tell the difference between segregated schools blacks were forced to attend an area of a park only blacks are allowed to enter then you might be too stupid to interact with.

If you can tell the difference and youre intentionally misrepresenting the situation in order to own the libs with arguments that you knkw are built on a misrepresentation of what segregation was then you are too much of a dirtbag to interact with.

Either way I think we all know whats going on in this thread.

So to be clear, an area of the park where you can’t enter based on the color of your skin is not segregation. Separating people based on skin color is not segregation. Got It.

You’re okay with It, because your lefty boys are doing It. If this were the right you’d be all over It.

That’s the problem with Both you and the Right. You fail to see your own hypocrisy and only point out the other sides. Both of your sides are pure shit in a two party system. At least acknowledge your side is segregating people and Its bad.

or keep resorting to personal attacks because you can’t defend the actions and have a rational discussion on why you’re okay with this.

I got several texts mocking you and how rattled you were.

tenor.gif

Its okay, FC. Until you admit your own bias and bigoted name, I have no reason to think anything other than you’re a racist. That’s sad really.

Don't get him started on old black people. He's literally said they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
I got several texts from people that said I owned you in another thread. One dude gave me a high five as i was walking down the street and everyone in the restaurant clapped.

I got several texts from people that said I owned you in another thread. One dude gave me a high five as i was walking down the street and everyone in the restaurant clapped.

mocking cause he lost an argument. The true sign of someone who is in defeat as they have nothing further to add because they are a true bigot.

mocking cause he lost an argument. The true sign of someone who is in defeat as they have nothing further to add because they are a true bigot.
The fact that you are getting text messages about me ([roll]) should let you know that only one of us is "rattled." I ****ing love that your friends are supposedly texting you about our interactions and you're discussing me late into the night via text. You should start a podcast about me and how "rattled" I am.

The fact that you are getting text messages about me ([roll]) should let you know that only one of us is "rattled." I ****ing love that youre friends are supposedly texting you about our interactions and you're discussing me late into the night via text. You should start a podcast about me and how "rattled" I am.

Wonderful idea! We can call It Break Out the Crayons: Why Chicken is a bigot who hates old black folk. Starring Myself, UCFKnightfan08 and @Crazyhole

Wonderful idea! We can call It Break Out the Crayons: Why Chicken is a bigot who hates old black folk. Starring Myself, UCFKnightfan08 and @Crazyhole

Im so glad you shared that your friends text message back and forth about me. I think I'm really starting to gain some notoriety around here. I can safely say I have never recieved a text about any of you dumb shits.

Im so glad you shared that your friends text message back and forth about me. I think I'm really starting to gain some notoriety around here. I can safely say I have never recieved a text about any of you dumb shits.

It’s not just you don’t flatter yourself. Pay for the Dungeon, and you’ll understand why texts are about users in this place. You saw half the shit that got posted in there you’d have a text thread of “Holy F—-“ that guys a moron, does he really believe UCF can do that” “Wow that guy said what about Alabama” “Are we sure that person is even human.”

The water cooler is funny, and we get everyone has a gimmick, but trust me when I tell you, the paid place is where to be to read gold.

Black Lives Matter has no impact on me, either.

Thanks for telling me I don’t have to care!

Nobody cares about someone dying unless they know the person or if they are afraid of dying the same way.
Huh? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Throughout human history there have been literally millions upon millions of people who have cared about total strangers who died because of their religious beliefs (you know, martyrs), heroes who risked their own lives to save others, soldiers who died for their country, and well-known people who died tragically.

Huh? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Throughout human history there have been literally millions upon millions of people who have cared about total strangers who died because of their religious beliefs (you know, martyrs), heroes who risked their own lives to save others, soldiers who died for their country, and well-known people who died tragically.
You just proved my point.

ADVERTISEMENT