ADVERTISEMENT

Check out this conference championship pattern

Willie Knightime

Bronze Knight
Aug 8, 2009
Won 2007, didn't 2008 or 09, won 2010, didn't 2011 or 12 (though we played for), won 2013 and 14, didn't 2015 or 16, won 2017 and 18, didn't 2019, 20, 21, and not looking like 22.

2 years was the longest we had been without a championship since winning our first in 2007. Working on 4 full seasons without one.

Thought about this after the game . When some fans call us unreasonable we have always had sustained success, middle of the pack in this G5 conference is not acceptable. We are not playing in Austin or Norman , UCF is the best destination in this Conference

Gus has also had more road blowouts in a shorter period of time than Frost and Heup combined( hemightbejeremy) mentioned this in another thread

Even just a little bit cold and the team turns into lizards falling out of trees needing to warm up first before coming alive

We saw the same thing at UConn in 2014. Not ready for even a little chill. That’s the kind of manhandling I saw. They will be ready for UC though

I went to Asheville last year. North Carolina cold is definitely different than Florida cold. So 58 up there probably felt more like 48 to Florida kids.

Even just a little bit cold and the team turns into lizards falling out of trees needing to warm up first before coming alive

We saw the same thing at UConn in 2014. Not ready for even a little chill. That’s the kind of manhandling I saw. They will be ready for UC though
We better lather up with tiger balm for these Nov. and December Big 12 games. Many cold games coming.

I was at this UConn games and it was a lot more than “a little bit cold”. That was the most miserable game experience of any sporting event I have ever attended. Wind was blowing at like 20 mph. At times it was drizzling. At times overcast. Temperature was probably in the 40’s. It was brutal.

Won 2007, didn't 2008 or 09, won 2010, didn't 2011 or 12 (though we played for), won 2013 and 14, didn't 2015 or 16, won 2017 and 18, didn't 2019, 20, 21, and not looking like 22.

2 years was the longest we had been without a championship since winning our first in 2007. Working on 4 full seasons without one.
We probably win it this year with Gabriel at QB. That kinda messed things up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT