ADVERTISEMENT

CHEZGATEPHILLY 2017

Chez23

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2013
Might as well start the thread to see who's coming to Philly! Noon kick off is tough to have a great TG but that wont stop us! Breakfast is always good! Assume gates open at 7am? Need to find out for sure. Let me know if you want to come.... I will update later parking lot we will be in.

Thanks for the invite! Consider this my official RSVP for 4. I'm flying up on Thursday and will have a rental car, so please let me know what to bring or donate to cover my group.

Thanks for the invite! Consider this my official RSVP for 4. I'm flying up on Thursday and will have a rental car, so please let me know what to bring or donate to cover my group.
Good news!

Reactions: UCFhonors
Put down Knight of the Drunken Stupor plus 3 to be there. Looking forward to seeing you all again. Where is everyone sitting for the game? Btw, Happy Birthday to you daughter. Mine turns 22 on Monday the 20th, but we couldn't talk her into joining us.

Charge on,

Kotds

KEGS AND EGGS! Trying to find out when Lot K will open.....
As of today (11/11) shows rain showers in the morning......but we are still a week away so that can change!

I know it is tough to bring anything to an away game when you travel....so just bring you and your guest and lets have fun! Contributions are welcomed.

got my 40 seats for my gang.....section 138 ( right next to 101) rows 21-23. A little higher is better to see more of the play.

Reactions: UCF93
got my 40 seats for my gang.....section 138 ( right next to 101) rows 21-23. A little higher is better to see more of the play.

101, Row 29. I also went with a higher row for a better view of the game. Would have gotten the last row of the section if the tickets weren't $30 more apiece.

rain looks most likely...high low 50's. # CHEZGATEPHILLY should be semi protected where we park with the solar panel overheads. Parking lot opens at 7am.....we will there at 7am!

rain looks most likely...high low 50's. # CHEZGATEPHILLY should be semi protected where we park with the solar panel overheads. Parking lot opens at 7am.....we will there at 7am!

We should be there by 7:30 or so. What should we look for (vehicle, decor, ???) to find you?

101, Row 29. I also went with a higher row for a better view of the game. Would have gotten the last row of the section if the tickets weren't $30 more apiece.

Buy the $10 tickets and go sit on the fitty behind UCF bench

Chez, is parking pay on site? I saw $20 listed on the temple website but no option to buy. So assuming it is pay when you arrive.
yes this lot K has one seciton only for Temple and the other side is open to Public at $20.

We should be there by 7:30 or so. What should we look for (vehicle, decor, ???) to find you?
celebrating my youngest daughter 21st as well.....so look for a helium Happy Birthday Balloon. Also will have a big blue tent the WG BMW logos.....Trust me at 730am there wont be many more then our group there..... see you Saturday!

Last edited:
Reactions: USFSucks and UCF93
Good news today...... ,mostly cloudy now with only 20% chance of afternoon showers....high 57! Fingers crossed it sticks....kinda like UCF verbals....

Chez, I will be there with a group of 5 around 10ish. I will bring $$ and supplies. Anything else I can bring along? Looking forward to meeting the legendary Chez..

TRK

Chez, I will be there with a group of 5 around 10ish. I will bring $$ and supplies. Anything else I can bring along? Looking forward to meeting the legendary Chez..

TRK
No need to bring much if anything. Keg/Eggs plus many options. Having UCF fans all together in Philly is very cool. Will be in lot at 7am. See you tomorrow.

@Chez23 , I’ll be there with 2 others! We’ll bring a bottle of Tennessee Fire so you recognize us

ADVERTISEMENT