ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago is a warzone

Good luck to those in these neighborhoods who require medication to stay healthy and stay alive. Fuking savages.

But by all means, let's cut police budgets and reduce headcounts.

“I don’t have a pharmacy left.”
Ald. David Moore expressed dismay at the destruction that looters wrought in his district. He noted that other aldermen were talking “about securing the pharmacies. I’m glad you got some left,” he said. “I drove my whole ward all day, I don’t have a pharmacy left.”

Good luck to those in these neighborhoods who require medication to stay healthy and stay alive.
Wow, folks. I'm man enough to admit I've had 85 pegged all wrong.

I'm touched by his heartfelt concern for poor Black communities in inner-city Chicago. His compassion for those folks is truly heartwarming.
(((HUG)))

I'm touched by his heartfelt concern for poor Black communities in inner-city Chicago. His compassion for those folks is truly heartwarming.
(((HUG)))

Incredible that it's possible but you get worse every day on here. You are becoming more senile by the day.

(((HUG)))
Weird response

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT