ADVERTISEMENT

China lockdown round 2

Those Commies are locking down their people again. Those freedom ball-bustin' bastards!!!

China kept international travel going knowing they had a highly contagious virus. What an awesome job they are doing! Infected the world! Yeah commies!
Yeah, those idiots should have taken our example and stopped all international travel.

Impressive that Trump was in front of that though while dementia man was calling it racist.
In front of WHAT pray tell? If you're going to throw out his "China ban" again, we've poked so many holes in that dam, your whole argument got flooded away.

And by the way, Fact-checker confirms that Biden never called Trump's travel ban racist. Just more Trump bullshit.

Fact checkers are liberal propaganda. He specifically called it xenophobic
Ha! Show me the quote where he specifically called the travel ban xenophobic.

You derided Democrats who said Trump called COVID-19 "a hoax" but lookie here: You're playing the exact same game. :)

Ha! Show me the quote where he specifically called the travel ban xenophobic.

You derided Democrats who said Trump called COVID-19 "a hoax" but lookie here: You're playing the exact same game. :)
Show me where trump told people to drink bleach. Didn't you jump in on that game like 30 times?

Show me where trump told people to drink bleach
It was a Scrubbing Bubbles/Lime-Away cocktail you stupid inbred, fukcing MAGA-hat

If you weren’t so stupid, you would know how dumb you are. It’s amazing that I actually have to tell you this. You shouldn’t be allowed to vote

Reactions: Crazyhole
It was a Scrubbing Bubbles/Lime-Away cocktail you stupid inbred, fukcing MAGA-hat

If you weren’t so stupid, you would know how dumb you are. It’s amazing that I actually have to tell you this. You shouldn’t be allowed to vote
Hey! SHUT UP QUEER!

Whats most confusing when seeing these articles is them going around spraying the city i.e. sidewalks and streets with disinfectants as if the ground is a carrier for corona. I'd be more worried about these chemicals working into the water supply and causing problems later.

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT