ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly released by SF

Good thing they got rid of Harbaugh. That owner is a chooch. DeBartolo needs to get rid of his nephew or his Mom needs to fire him. Whoever is making those decisions.

Chip Kelly needs to go back to coaching college football ASAP and never coach in the pros again. Some guys are great college coaches and not made to coach in the NFL. Saban and Kelly especially.

I think Oregon wants to go in a different direction overall, even offensively.
With Kelly available, Taggerts leash will be very short with the fan base. He won't get 4 years like at usf.

I think Oregon wants to go in a different direction overall, even offensively.
maybe but Chip Kelly is a God at Oregon. They were near the Top 10 for about 5 years straight with Recruiting classes outside the Top 10, he's that good as an X&Os coach at the College Level. I don't blame any of their fans that would rather have that back over Taggart who could work out but is a bigger risk.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I think it could be a good fit for him. Bortles will never be successful with an OC that wants him to stay in the pocket 90% of the time.
I don't see any possibility that Bortles
can succeed in a Chip Kelly-style of offense. It's based on accurate passes, lots of quickly run plays and quick decision making. All are his big weaknesses. Blake has run well in Jacksonville, but by NFL standards he's not mobile at all. He ran a 4.9 forty at the combine

I don't see any possibility that Bortles
can succeed in a Chip Kelly-style of offense. It's based on accurate passes, lots of quickly run plays and quick decision making. All are his big weaknesses. Blake has run well in Jacksonville, but by NFL standards he's not mobile at all. He ran a 4.9 forty at the combine
that was just a bad combine run. On the field Bortles is faster than a 4.9, there are legitimate questions if he is an NFL QB but when he's decided to run during games he looks mobile enough.

I think it could be a good fit for him. Bortles will never be successful with an OC that wants him to stay in the pocket 90% of the time.
Bortles is a natural. Remember the Louisville game when GOL in desperation unleashed Blake? No huddle, QB options, great decision making.

UCFast has no meaning outside the boundaries of I-4, I-95 and SR-528
Glad I-95 runs all the way up the entire east coast then and according to you UCFast is known about by over 100-150 million people. Next time you make such a stupid statement Gator, it would be nice of you to check a map if you know how to read one. I can see that UF degree has done amazing things for you

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Now that we're P6 it's a national phenomenon. Here's a Jacksonville recruit tweeting about it.

Looks like he's a 2 star WR, but has offers from a few P5 programs including Baylor, South Carolina, North Carolina and others. You can't teach height. I've seen him listed at 6'4" and 6'6". Not really a Frost-type system player, so I'm wondering if we are looking at him changing positions

He's going to get GOL'd Notre Dame style. In the next week Taggart is going to get a DUI or something from his past (which he may or may not have done) is about to get dug up.

*Kneeling to pray* please Lord baby Jesus let it be something at USF.
Holy **** the wheels are actually in motion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT