ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Here’s the difference:

Christine Blasey Ford
— Couldn’t remember location, date or time.
— Didn’t tell anyone until 3 decades later.
— No police report

Tara Reade
— Remembers date, time and location.
—Told numerous people when it happened.
— Filed a police report

Every single #MeToo left wing and Democratic zealot that called for BK's head has suddenly learned to appreciate due process and thinks blindly believing all allegations is nonsense.

Funny how that works huh?

More brave liberal women!

It was really devastating when [Kirsten] Gillibrand and Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton, all on the same day, just basically implied my story wasn’t true and they believe Joe Biden. I can’t describe to you what that felt like,” Reade said on Thursday, describing herself as a “lifelong Democrat” and particularly a fan of Abrams, the former Georgia state minority leader who has been campaigning to serve on the ticket with Biden as his vice presidential nominee…

“I used to think that a Republican talking point was to call the mainstream media biased,” Reade said. “So I used to think, ‘Oh, that’s just a talking point for them. I don’t believe it.’ But now I’m living it, real time, and I see it — like, I see it for what it is. Because I am a Democrat, or I was. But now I’m not anything, really. I’m politically homeless.”…

Mika really took Biden down this morning.
Joe did a good job this morning.

Regarding, Mika? She didn't want to look like she was softballing Joe but -- Good God -- she asked the same question over and over and over again to the point where it was incredibly awkward. How many times did Biden need to explain why his University records haven't been released?

Joe did a good job this morning.

Regarding, Mika? She didn't want to look like she was softballing Joe but -- Good God -- she asked the same question over and over and over again to the point where it was incredibly awkward. How many times did Biden need to explain why his University records haven't been released?
What was that old chestnut you used to use about Trump's taxes? If there's nothing to hide, release them.

If there's nothing there, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to have Delaware search the records for her name.

If there's nothing to hide, release them.

If there's nothing there, it shouldn't be that big of a deal...
As Joe explained, these documents are all of his old speeches, his private conversations with the President, colleagues, and foreign dignitaries and position papers.

When you're running for President, its doesn't take much imagination to figure out how an unscrupulous right-leaning individual could use information gleaned from a review of these unsealed documents to use against him in the general election.

As Joe also stated today - ad nauseam - the boxes of documents he turned over to the University are all about politics and policies, not anything involving personal matters.

It is hillarious because the dems suddenly got behind Joe to defeat Bernie and now theyre eating crow as a result. Couldnt deserve it more for a party who has created hoax after hoax because of their TDS

Just the videos and his recordings are creepy AF. The petting of little kids is what peds do for control and getting victims used to that behavior.

Its called grooming, but thats not what Biden does. He's creepy but not a pedophile.

Grooming is part of the pedo bag of tricks.
Please don't. I've worked with a lot of adolescent girls who went through grooming from abusive people in their lives and it is far more creepy than what Joe does, including my ex-spouse. I'm not going to defend him, but don't compare what he does to what actual child sex-offenders do.

Sorry, that topic is kind of a bugaboo to me.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT