ADVERTISEMENT

Christopher Deloach??

Football hasn’t been that fun recently. Both due to the record but also due to Covid. No Gameday environment with packed stadiums. Constantly taking Covid tests. Other Covid protocols. It’s been a crappy year for a lot of people. Plus not everybody has the desire to go through the whole process of taking more classes to get another year of football particularly if you’ve already been in school for 5 years. I don’t blame him. I didn’t think last season was as fun either from a fan perspective.

He has already been in school for 5 years and no doubt this past COVID season and the football "bubble" and protocols they went thru were not fun with anyone. Not many people want to be in college for 6 years (unless you are going thru Medical School.and thats not much fun either).

In his 3 years at UCF, he had 2 starts and 25 tackles.

Wish him well in his next endeavors.

Last edited:
Ha! He put it in so few words but in a way everybody understands. I wouldn't stick with something that wasn't fun anymore either. Maybe the off season helps him feel better or maybe not. Wish him all the best regardless.

he had a viral video a couple years ago (millions of views) where he's just sitting down on the floor in the locker room contemplating life like "i don't want to do this anymore ..."

so this comes as no surprise to me after JUCO and then another 3 years at UCF, a 4th (6th) would have been a bit much for someone who isn't playing after college.

ADVERTISEMENT