ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati's Path to a National Title

Georgia can’t convert 4th down. Another example of bad coaching. The snap was clean, the kid ran his route well, the pass was right on the money but the catch wasn’t secured. Obvious coaching deficiency. Has nothing to do with players making plays.

Georgia can’t convert 4th down. Another example of bad coaching. The snap was clean, the kid ran his route well, the pass was right on the money but the catch wasn’t secured. Obvious coaching deficiency. Has nothing to do with players making plays.
Good example of the athlete making the mistake, not the coach.

Fickell is wasting opportunity. He’s not moving Ridder in the pocket and the depth and talent on Georgia’s D-Line is taking advantage. They have one first down in the second half. Where are the coaching adjustments? I thought this guy was money?

2017 KZ would have escaped a few of those rushes , rolled right , & threw across his body for a 40 years gain

if Fickel was going to go O’Leary ball the entire 2nd half he probably should have run on that 3rd down , gave them an extra 40 plus seconds

13-0....3 years later...we still got jobbed.

25 in a row....as Darth Vader says,”Impressive. Most impressive.”

Wounded is prater the mr Ohio last year for cinn will compete for the job against rider next year. If riddler couldn’t run the ball he would be awful. Also Dillion should have been offensive player of the year for the AAC

Horrible coaching in the second half.. Ridder runs the clock down even on the one late play where he hiked it with 10 seconds left (which the announcer even remarked that the staff should be telling him to run the clock down to 1-2 seconds), that last play would not have been a FG attempt but a Hail Mary attempt.

UCF is definitely more entertaining to watch when we have everything going , a lot of changes need to be made to put a competent roster around DG

Fickell blew this one along with the German OL backup. Snapping the ball with clock running and more than 10 seconds on the play clock at least twice on final drive. Throwing a deep low percentage pass on 3rd and 2 instead of a check down or sprint option or just getting down and letting 40 more seconds run. I’d be majorly disappointed if I were a Cincy fan. This one was wrapped up with a bow and they blew it.

Fickell blew this one along with the German OL backup. Snapping the ball with clock running and more than 10 seconds on the play clock at least twice on final drive. Throwing a deep low percentage pass on 3rd and 2 instead of a check down or sprint option or just getting down and letting 40 more seconds run. I’d be majorly disappointed if I were a Cincy fan. This one was wrapped up with a bow and they blew it.
UCF>UC tell all the recruits.

Reactions: Knight Strength
This was a stupid thread from the beginning, they were NEVER going to have a chance....because they didn't deserve it. They squeeked by the only team they played in the regular season that had a pulse and lost to a bored Georgia team.

This was a stupid thread from the beginning, they were NEVER going to have a chance....because they didn't deserve it. They squeeked by the only team they played in the regular season that had a pulse and lost to a bored Georgia team.
Georgia looked pretty excited to me after making that last second FG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT