ADVERTISEMENT

CLEAN UP THIS FUGGIN BOARD!!!

Same sentiment. The spam has to somehow be dealt with, like not allowing brand new members to post threads or something. The two morons though, sadly they could just come back and will come back if you block them. Just need everyone to ignore them and we will never know they are here.

Same sentiment. The spam has to somehow be dealt with, like not allowing brand new members to post threads or something. The two morons though, sadly they could just come back and will come back if you block them. Just need everyone to ignore them and we will never know they are here.
Everyone needs to report the posts. The link is at the bottom of the post, on the left side.
Hopefully @Brandon will fix this.

Reactions: Knightbengal
Brandon is a boot-licking robot.
I don't see it that way. I see it he has limited time and likely doesn't spend his energy doing this stuff. I have interacted with him and find him to be a good guy.

I think he should ask a select few to be Moderators and give them the authority / Permissions to remove posts, lock threads and boot people off.

I think it is part of the reason the board rarely has new posters join and engage. They lurk and see all the spam, personal attacks, and almost zero moderation
Personally, I'd rather see low moderation than annoying mods who stick their noses into everything.

Passionate exchanges can really juice up a board and pull in new posters. But there's a Grand Canyon wide-difference between a debate regarding UCF Football and silly, personal insults.

IMO, posters going after one another like a Middle School playground fight is boring as hell and, as @Poolside Knight said above, it turns off lurkers who might have been thinking about joining up. Some posters seem to have forgotten that people come here to share their excitement for UCF football with others in the same boat.

Two questions:

1. You can see these ads get views from people here. Who actually spends the time to read that garbage?

2. And who actually deletes the SPAM?

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Personally, I'd rather see low moderation than annoying mods who stick their noses into everything.

Passionate exchanges can really juice up a board and pull in new posters. But there's a Grand Canyon wide-difference between a debate regarding UCF Football and silly, personal insults.

IMO, posters going after one another like a Middle School playground fight is boring as hell and, as @Poolside Knight said above, it turns off lurkers who might have been thinking about joining up. Some posters seem to have forgotten that people come here to share their excitement for UCF football with others in the same boat.
Whereas we have 2 assholes spamming our threads constantly talking about U of Miami, putting down UCF and sucking on Gus’ nuts. And they just argue with each other. They should be banned.

Whereas we have 2 assholes spamming our threads constantly talking about U of Miami, putting down UCF and sucking on Gus’ nuts. And they just argue with each other. They should be banned.
To be fair, Auburn actually offers some good information at times, however, Lobo is just a troll( I have him on ignore), he should be banned or put on ignore.

To be fair, Auburn actually offers some good information at times, however, Lobo is just a troll( I have him on ignore), he should be banned or put on ignore.
I have him on Ignore too. I think its funny when I get to a page that says there are 2 pages and 30 posts. When I click on it, its 9 comments and one page. After the initial article, its 8 posts of people replying to the one person I have blocked.

Ignore works well enough ...
And then there's the non-kiddie board option aka ...
Actually supporting Brandon's livelihood.

We won't talk about the Ultra-dungeon

Reactions: Square Knight
May I suggest joining the paid forum/Dungeon (AuburnLegacy1 doesn’t spam there)? Serious fans subscribe to the site. Brandon does a good job covering the team…well worth the price of subscription.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
95% of the info that’s posted about football and basketball is readily available in other free places. I don’t care about Board Members, Faculty, Greek Row and other nonsense that gets posted there. It was best option 10 years ago. It’s just another option now in this era with social media outlets doing the same. I really don’t care if I find out about a commit an hour after them. Odds are I wouldn’t have seen the post until later in day anyway. Definitely don’t care if a guy gets paid.

Ignore works well enough ...
And then there's the non-kiddie board option aka ...
Actually supporting Brandon's livelihood.

We won't talk about the Ultra-dungeon
May I suggest joining the paid forum/Dungeon (AuburnLegacy1 doesn’t spam there)? Serious fans subscribe to the site. Brandon does a good job covering the team…well worth the price of subscription.
95% of the info that’s posted about football and basketball is readily available in other free places. I don’t care about Board Members, Faculty, Greek Row and other nonsense that gets posted there. It was best option 10 years ago. It’s just another option now in this era with social media outlets doing the same. I really don’t care if I find out about a commit an hour after them. Odds are I wouldn’t have seen the post until later in day anyway. Definitely don’t care if a guy gets paid.
But you do realize a lot of that 'readily available in other free places' information is largely lost if someone does not 'get paid?'

I've built my career heavily on open source and have had this discussion many times. Someone does it, even if others share it. Without that person having a livelihood to do it, it doesn't happen.

But you do realize a lot of that 'readily available in other free places' information is largely lost if someone does not 'get paid?'

I've built my career heavily on open source and have had this discussion many times. Someone does it, even if others share it. Without that person having a livelihood to do it, it doesn't happen.
It’s important for teams to have viable forums with paid membership. It’s not only vital for people like Brandon but having a “voice” directly helps a program.

UCF is well represented in Rivals due to having paid members..:UCF has literally zero influence at 247 and at ON3.

These boys bitching and complaining but won’t even support the site or UCF by getting a PAID membership. Keep crying tho (not you but the freeloaders).

It’s important for teams to have viable forums with paid membership. It’s not only vital for people like Brandon but having a “voice” directly helps a program.

UCF is well represented in Rivals due to having paid members..:UCF has literally zero influence at 247 and at ON3.

These boys bitching and complaining but won’t even support the site or UCF by getting a PAID membership. Keep crying tho (not you but the freeloaders).
None of the money goes to UCF. They are “ media “. That’s it. News traveled n 1800. Before any social media. Not worried about news disappearing after Brandon retires.

None of the money goes to UCF. They are “ media “. That’s it. News traveled n 1800. Before any social media. Not worried about news disappearing after Brandon retires.
If you can’t realize how having a large membership of paying subscribers at Rivals, ON3 and 247 helps a football program…then I can’t help you.

In some industries, Yes. With college football news, I’d say NO.

Twitter and SM is setup for the individual to share information freely and it most definitely will emerge regardless of if someone has somehow monetized a niche of news. “John Doe” mechanic who loves HS football and his son goes to “Inset random HS”; hears a rumor; tweets it out. That’s how it now works for the most part.

Twitter and SM is setup for the individual to share information freely and it most definitely will emerge regardless of if someone has somehow monetized a niche of news. “John Doe” mechanic who loves HS football and his son goes to “Inset random HS”; hears a rumor; tweets it out. That’s how it now works for the most part.
That's actually not even close to being true.

Virtually all of the "news" that comes out...whether it concerns recruiting, conference news, or athletic department news for any particular school...comes through people who are paid. Whether that's recruiting news from a paid source at Rivals, 24/7 or ON3...or school news through Rivals or conference news through a legacy media outlet.

I'm serious about the 'ignore' option. I'm 100% fine, and even prefer people, put myself on 'ignore.' The whole idea is that 'ignore' allows conversations of the topic to continue, instead of a person, or people. What pisses a lot off, is when the thread becomes a discussion of a person, or people.

And, worst of all, there are a group of trolls that want to make it 'about the person/people.'

And the scrollbar is innundated with just that. It ruins every thread, and ... the key is to blame the people who are forcing the discussion of that person/people. I really don't care to hear about @AuburnLegacy_1 , let alone @LoboCane. Just 'let it go.' If you don't want to 'refute' their message, put them on 'ignore.'

Talking about them is what some 'live for.' And they are 'laughing' ... at the board's expense. Just 'move on.'

The Cooler: Only for Gang Insults Now

The Cooler is pretty much the 'vitrol' portion of the board now.

One person or couple of people aka 'target(s)' post(s), and you get even 5+ posts in response to a single post from the same person, over 10 resposnes in total, sometimes 20+, and compounding, without even the original poster(s) responsing. Nothing to do with what they posted, just pure hatred and insult. That's why the Cooler has become useless for OT, except for that.

I don't know if you create a 'new Cooler' for such, or not. I mean, that's just going to cause the admins/mods more headaches and overhead. The abusers are going to abuse it, and ... sometimes they drag it over here. They 'get off' on taking a very serious/somber thread, and literally 'making it about' some 'target(s)' of theirs, and getting the board to blame that person/people, instead of blaming them for droning on and on about their that person / those people.

That's the only thing that really pisses me off, because they do it to many others, not just me ... and literally **** over the board. Their 'target(s)' don't even have to 'post' either.

Last edited:

So ... Brandon doesn't do anything? Doesn't talk to people, recruits, et al. directly?

Interesting take ... I guess?
We only half-joke that Brandon is the 'source' of at least half of the 'rumors' that others post ... if they bother giving credit to UCFSports, let alone Brandon himself.

I'm serious about the 'ignore' option. I'm 100% fine, and even prefer people, put myself on 'ignore.' The whole idea is that 'ignore' allows conversations of the topic to continue, instead of a person, or people. What pisses a lot off, is when the thread becomes a discussion of a person, or people.

And, worst of all, there are a group of trolls that want to make it 'about the person/people.'

And the scrollbar is innundated with just that. It ruins every thread, and ... the key is to blame the people who are forcing the discussion of that person/people. I really don't care to hear about @AuburnLegacy_1 , let alone @LoboCane. Just 'let it go.' If you don't want to 'refute' their message, put them on 'ignore.'

Talking about them is what some 'live for.' And they are 'laughing' ... at the board's expense. Just 'move on.'

The Cooler is pretty much the 'vitrol' portion of the board now.

One person or couple of people aka 'target(s)' post(s), and you get even 5+ posts in response to a single post from the same person, over 10 resposnes in total, sometimes 20+, and compounding, without even the original poster(s) responsing. Nothing to do with what they posted, just pure hatred and insult. That's why the Cooler has become useless for OT, except for that.

I don't know if you create a 'new Cooler' for such, or not. I mean, that's just going to cause the admins/mods more headaches and overhead. The abusers are going to abuse it, and ... sometimes they drag it over here. They 'get off' on taking a very serious/somber thread, and literally 'making it about' some 'target(s)' of theirs, and getting the board to blame that person/people, instead of blaming them for droning on and on about their that person / those people.

That's the only thing that really pisses me off, because they do it to many others, not just me ... and literally **** over the board. Their 'target(s)' don't even have to 'post' either.
I don't want to be the topic of any discussion.

Bozo, on the other hand, LOVES and CRAVES any attention because he gets none anywhere else.

I have cut my posting to a fifth of what it used to be.

I can't stand seeing an entire thread complaining about a poster who probably gets off on reading about himself.

Last edited:
The fact is that Auburn Legacy 1 is here to gaslight and spam. He’s not a UCF fan and he only has disdain for anything UCF…including the fans.

AL1 is here to simply simp for Gus Malzone…something he has been doing for over a decade. AL1 was the laughing stock of Auburn’s 247 forum. He has repeatedly spammed this forum with stupid Gus Malzone threads and members have called him out on it.

AL1 is a spammer. He is not a UCF fan and he doesn’t belong here. I’ll leave right now if he also leaves.

I have AuburnLegacy1 on ignore. Please don’t reply or quote any of his spam. If you ignore him, his little charade will end.

Last edited:
The fact is that Auburn Legacy 1 is here to gaslight and spam. He’s not a UCF fan and he only has disdain for anything UCF…including the fans.

AL1 is here to simply simp for Gus Malzone…something he has been doing for over a decade. AL1 was the laughing stock of Auburn’s 247 forum. He has repeatedly spammed this forum with stupid Gus Malzone threads and members have called him out on it.

AL1 is a spammer. He is not a UCF fan and he doesn’t belong here. I’ll leave right now if he also leaves.

I have AuburnLegacy1 on ignore. Please don’t reply or quote any of his spam. If you ignore him, his little charade will end.
bullshit GIF

When crass, personal insults are reported on by the Media as if they were noteworthy political issues, it shouldn't come as a surprise the same tactic gets parroted here and in the WC.

Thank goodness, UCF's football season is almost here.

If they simply removed Lobo, this place would be tolerable.
Package deal, both idiots need to be shown the door……check that exchange from the other day when idiot 1 said he would leave the board if idiot 2 did……of course idiot 2 ignored the offer. They are 2 sides of the same coin…..and neither side knows a damn thing about football.

You said previously in this thread:

If you have blocked him, why are you responding to his posts?
Unfortunately, when "summoned," you receive an alert.

@LemmyKilmister

@UCFBS summoned me and bozo in the same post: "I really don't care to hear about @AuburnLegacy_1 , let alone @LoboCane."

Hence, bozo responded right after my reply.

Package deal, both idiots need to be shown the door……check that exchange from the other day when idiot 1 said he would leave the board if idiot 2 did……of course idiot 2 ignored the offer. They are 2 sides of the same coin…..

No. 1, bozo did leave.

No. 2, if you @Shark19 continue to attack me, you can GTFO yourself.

and neither side knows a damn thing about football.
This statement is half true.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT