ADVERTISEMENT

Cliffs, please.

fabknight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2007
I've been mostly absent for the past couple months and there seems to be a sh!tload of threads here in the cooler. Can someone kindly just give me brief summary of what I've missed? TIA.

Trump is a Nazi.

Trump isn’t a Nazi.

AOC is dumb.

The Killtons got em another one.

Der Shookboi still thinks the smirking kid belongs in jail.

Der Shookboi thinks Betsy Ross was a flaming racist and the flag she sewed is an offensive, racist symbol of white privilege.

Mass shootings, ban guns, mental illness, computer glitches in the market, trump is a Nazi, trump isn’t a nazi.

Think I got it all.

Trump is a Nazi.

Trump isn’t a Nazi.

AOC is dumb.

The Killtons got em another one.

Der Shookboi still thinks the smirking kid belongs in jail.

Der Shookboi thinks Betsy Ross was a flaming racist and the flag she sewed is an offensive, racist symbol of white privilege.

Mass shootings, ban guns, mental illness, computer glitches in the market, trump is a Nazi, trump isn’t a nazi.

Think I got it all.
All you needed to type was "Nazis, Nazis everywhere." It's apparently the hip thing to say these days.

Detaining illegal immigrants to process them is basically the same as running concentration camps, and CBP/DHS are literally Trump's personal SS.

The whole ideology of deportation of illegal immigrants is nearly identical to Hitlers “Final Solution.”

Just as Hitler in Nazi Germany ordered the killing of all of the Jews in Europe, Trump wants to eliminate Mexico and Central America from the face of the Earth.

Went bar hopping today in Sanford this afternoon...lot's of Nazis everywhere.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Where did you go? I live right down the road in lake Mary and love that area to pub crawl
It really is a cool area. We've been a few times with my daughter and her boyfriend but the wife and I started the Central Florida Ale Trail thing. We hit Celery City, Deviant Wolfe, Inner Compass and Wops Hops. It's fun.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT