ADVERTISEMENT

Climate change fun fact

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Not sure if this is 100,% true, but I heard today on the radio that since the US left the Paris accords that we have cut carbon emissions more than any country that is still signed on to it.

Not sure if this is 100,% true, but I heard today on the radio that since the US left the Paris accords that we have cut carbon emissions more than any country that is still signed on to it.
Not surprised. Another win for Trump. Tired of winning yet?

The USA is one of the cleanest countries anyway. China is not. Countries that have really industrialized lately are destroying the environment.

Some experts question the human element as the cause of global warming anyway.
Personally, humans are destroying this planet.

Trump wants to revitalize the coal industry and this deal hampered it.

He claimed that the agreement, if implemented, would cost the United States $3 trillion in lost GDP and 6.5 million jobs. He added that it would "undermine our economy, hamstring our workers,

More winning

They need to push China and India to do some basic pollution control or no efforts will matter.
im all for making sensible changes to help the environment. but really, the world needs to get india, china, and several of the other asian countries to start doing something. i dont want the us to be the one to pay for all of those changes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT