ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Change: They warned you!

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
This week NBC News interviewed Al Gore about his old movie, "An Inconvenient Truth" which warned people what might happen 20 years from now if we didn't take man-made climate change seriously. Despite all the angst the movie generated from the Right and their loud cries of 'bullsh!t,' it turns out Gore's predictions were modest compared to what's actually happened since the film came out.

Then there is this hilarious diddy from the Jimmy Kimmel Show:

This week NBC News interviewed Al Gore about his old movie, "An Inconvenient Truth" which warned people what might happen 20 years from now if we didn't take man-made climate change seriously. Despite all the angst the movie generated from the Right and their loud cries of 'bullsh!t,' it turns out Gore's predictions were modest compared to what's actually happened since the film came out.

Then there is this hilarious diddy from the Jimmy Kimmel Show:
That video is the greatest encapsulation of the entire global warming "science" I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing it!

I’ll be honest: I don’t know a fukcing thing about climate change. I don’t know what to read research-wise. Any recommendations?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT