ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton Campaign funded violence at Trump rallies [video]

knight_poster_15

Four-Star Recruit
Mar 25, 2015

In this explosive new video from Project Veritas Action, a Democratic dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money trail to the DNC and Clinton campaign. The video documents violence at Trump rallies that is traced to the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a process called birddogging.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
It's not like most people didn't know this was going on but the arrogance of these people is digesting, would love to just punch the punk from Iowa.

It's not like most people didn't know this was going on but the arrogance of these people is digesting, would love to just punch the punk from Iowa.

How dare they digest. Arrogance at its' worst! Regurgitation only.

In before the libs go off on O'keefe and his editing and supposed credibility issues.

Also, the next video from Veritas is even better where one guy admits to rigging elections for 50 years by bussing in voters.

I hate auto correct
In before the libs go off on O'keefe and his editing and supposed credibility issues.

Also, the next video from Veritas is even better where one guy admits to rigging elections for 50 years by bussing in voters.
If liberals didn't want voter fraud, they would not fight voter ID's. Fact is, liberals need voter fraud.

I hate auto correct

If liberals didn't want voter fraud, they would not fight voter ID's. Fact is, liberals need voter fraud.
Thing is, they probably don't need it anymore. Between the increased dependence upon government programs and the evolution of the school system, they've churned out plenty of voters naturally inclined to vote D.

Thing is, they probably don't need it anymore. Between the increased dependence upon government programs and the evolution of the school system, they've churned out plenty of voters naturally inclined to vote D.
Perhaps, but the silver lining in this election cycle is that populism has shown to accelerate on both sides of the aisle. You see it with Bernie being competitive in the primary and Trump winning the nomination. I think 2020 will be a more historic election than 2016 with more than one populist candidate. My only worry is that those candidates will be more radical than Bernie and Trump. My hope is that we get someone who can effectively institute the reforms necessary in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT