ADVERTISEMENT

Closing the stall door when you take a whiz

YouSeeEffer

Golden Knight
Sep 13, 2007
Someone at my work posed a bathroom question to me. I told him that it would be a perfect question for the cooler. He's too lazy to make an account.

He said that he was out with a buddy at the pour house on Saturday doing his fantasy draft. He went to use the bathroom and I guess it's just an open room with a urinal and a toilet (no stall) they are on opposite sides of the bathroom so he said he did his business in the urinal without locking the door bc someone else could come in and face the other wall and whiz in the toilet. His buddy said that he would never do that and would have definitely locked the door.

This led to a second conversation where this same buddy said that he would close a stall door if he was peeing in a toilet in a bathroom where all the urinals are taken. I think this dude is just neurotic. What would the cooler kids do in this situation?

That is a one person bathroom. You lock the door. And if the door isn't locked you definitely don't walk in when someone else is already in there.

Yes, you close the door when you pee.

WTF is wrong with people. Bunch of savages.

Reactions: USFSucks
This is definitely a flaw in bathroom design I am seeing more often. Why put two receptacles in a bathroom with only one door? Either wall off the commode, or don't bother with the urinal. Using the urinal with the door unlocked isn't the issue, as you would do that in any other public multi-stall bathroom. It only becomes one when someone else comes into the bathroom to make a deposit. That's awkward.

This is definitely a flaw in bathroom design I am seeing more often. Why put two receptacles in a bathroom with only one door? Either wall off the commode, or don't bother with the urinal. Using the urinal with the door unlocked isn't the issue, as you would do that in any other public multi-stall bathroom. It only becomes one when someone else comes into the bathroom to make a deposit. That's awkward.

Urinals are cleaner and easier to pee in. They put it there for sanitary reasons I'd assume.

You don't close the door if your back is to everyone. This does not violate the bathroom code.

Major violations of the urinal code are:
1. Taking the urinal directly next to another wizzer.
2. Taking the middle urinal if you are the only wizzer in a 3-urinal bathroom, which means any incoming wizzers are forced to wizz next to you.
3. No talking while your dick is out.

Easier to pee in? yes. Cleaner? No. They lead to more piss on the floor. They do use less water though.

Do they put two commodes in the women's room without a partition?
Women are nasty. They would just sit next to each other and spend hours talking

I have no problems with this. If I'm taking a shit, i'll lock the door. If I'm peeing, eh who cares.

I don't close or lock the door, period. If you wanna come in and take a piss while I'm taking a shit, sure, go ahead. I've smelled my shit for years, I can handle it. If you don't like it, then pee outside like a fukcing normal person.

If I have to stand up to pee and am in a stall I never lock it. I close it behind me, sure, but don't lock it.

I get so pissed when I push open a stall door and there is some dude standing there peeing. Either use the urinal or lock the door on the stall. There is no other option.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
I get so pissed when I push open a stall door and there is some dude standing there peeing. Either use the urinal or lock the door on the stall. There is no other option.

No lock - the less things to touch in those nasty bathrooms, the better. Minimize hand to schlong contact to reduce risk of germs and nasty diseases contact. I've gotten so good at it, I don't even touch my pecker anymore. Just flick the undies to let it loose.

Last edited:
Reactions: crambone
If you close the door and come out with a coworker in the bathroom, it looks like you've been in there taking a big shit. Leave the door open of pissing.

No lock - the less things to touch in those nasty bathrooms, the better. Minimize hand to schlong contact to reduce risk of germs and nasty diseases contact. I've gotten so good at it, I don't even touch my pecker anymore. Just flick the undies to let it loose.

Dear God I hope I never get that diseased.

[QUOTE="3. No talking while your dick is out.[/QUOTE]
Then how the hell am I supposed to preach on the injustice of Harambe's death? When my D is out people are going to here about him and Cecil the lion no matter where I am.
CkAIKulUkAAzTat.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT