ADVERTISEMENT

CNN doesnt mention Mueller report during debate

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
Seems odd that CNN would hype a story for 2.5 years and suddenly not want to ask any democrat candidates about it during a debate.

I didnt watch because i was watching the braves instead of that trainwreck of a debate. But my guess is dems frequently talked about impeaching without an underlying crime
i didnt watch the first night, ended up playing on my NES. last night i was busy watching the MLS all star game. ill probably watch some highlights this morning.

i doubt they bring up the report which is odd because thats all cnn wanted to talk about for 2+ years...

i didnt watch the first night, ended up playing on my NES. last night i was busy watching the MLS all star game. ill probably watch some highlights this morning.

i doubt they bring up the report which is odd because thats all cnn wanted to talk about for 2+ years...

It is a debate not a newscast or opinion show. I don't believe any of the candidates are on the intelligence or oversight committees so bringing it up at these debates would be rather random since none of them were actually involved with the report. They could've asked about their opinions on impeachment I suppose, but even that would have nothing to do with their proposals if they were actually to become president.

Typical. None of the WC's Usual Suspects watched the debate yet they thought it was a trainwreck. :)

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Sometimes you don’t need to see a trainwreck to know it actually happened

When the tracks are unstable and the train is a hot mess, it spells guaranteed disaster

its odd because the first debate it was very easy to find a full length video of the 2 debates on youtube. its almost like cnn is supressing the full video of the second debates. its been harder to find. i couldnt watch it live the past few nights, but ive been trying to watch the best highlights of the 2.

Reactions: Crazyhole
How about total nutbag Gabbard insisting that Trump is actively supporting Al-Qaeda since he blew up two of her best friend's chemical weapon sites in Syria?

Al-Nusra is one of the rebel groups in Syria, and they are a part of Al-Qaeda.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Nusra_Front Both Trump and Obama's administrations have supported them.

lol no they didn't. Did you even read the link you shared? The US has had them designated as a terrorist group for years now, and frequently bombed them and their leaders. The US also shared intelligence with Russian forces to bomb them, too.

At worst, they often mingled in with rebel fighters that we did support, but there was NEVER any stated policy of supporting Al Nusra.

Man, that sounds like a Gabbard soundbite.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Julian Castro and Corey Booker should drop out of the race by sun down.

why they think attacking Obama as some hard liner on Immigration was a good strategy last night is one of the dumbest things I've seen on a Primary Stage since Rick Perry.

Reactions: UCFWayne

why they think attacking Obama as some hard liner on Immigration was a good strategy last night is one of the dumbest things I've seen on a Primary Stage since Rick Perry.
i just got done watching a bit of it. i cant believe how hard they went after him and biden. well everyone attacked biden.

lol no they didn't. Did you even read the link you shared? The US has had them designated as a terrorist group for years now, and frequently bombed them and their leaders. The US also shared intelligence with Russian forces to bomb them, too.

At worst, they often mingled in with rebel fighters that we did support, but there was NEVER any stated policy of supporting Al Nusra.

Man, that sounds like a Gabbard soundbite.

The link was simply a wiki page to let you know who they were.

https://www.theamericanconservative...ighting-alongside-u-s-rebels-in-syrias-south/
Whether there will now be a full-on battle for the south or not, visits last week to Syria’s three southern governorates, Daraa, Quneitra, and Suweida, reveal a startling possibility: al-Qaeda’s Syrian franchise—the Nusra Front—appears to be deeply entrenched alongside these U.S.-backed militants in key, strategic towns and villages scattered throughout the south.

Throughout our history we have backed bad guys who are fighting against what we considered "worse" guys. I am not sure why you are acting like this is some sort of ridiculous notion when it has happened time and time again.

Gabbard didn't say it was a stated policy. But it doesn't have to be stated policy to be happening.

The link was simply a wiki page to let you know who they were.

https://www.theamericanconservative...ighting-alongside-u-s-rebels-in-syrias-south/
Whether there will now be a full-on battle for the south or not, visits last week to Syria’s three southern governorates, Daraa, Quneitra, and Suweida, reveal a startling possibility: al-Qaeda’s Syrian franchise—the Nusra Front—appears to be deeply entrenched alongside these U.S.-backed militants in key, strategic towns and villages scattered throughout the south.

Throughout our history we have backed bad guys who are fighting against what we considered "worse" guys. I am not sure why you are acting like this is some sort of ridiculous notion when it has happened time and time again.

Gabbard didn't say it was a stated policy. But it doesn't have to be stated policy to be happening.

Ok, so we backed them so much that we bombed them numerous occasions.

Part of the deal being a front runner. They are basically tossing a hail Mary and hopes of getting attention.

It does prove how crazy we are now with immigration that Obama was a racist immigration radical now. Same with Clinton.

That's our Middle East history in a nutshell.

ADVERTISEMENT