ADVERTISEMENT

CNN is pathetic

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
All they can talk about this evening and post in big headlines

CORONAVIRUS DEATH TOLL IN U.S. NEARS 100,000 AS NEW CASES TREND UPWARD IN 17 STATES

All they can talk about this evening and post in big headlines

CORONAVIRUS DEATH TOLL IN U.S. NEARS 100,000 AS NEW CASES TREND UPWARD IN 17 STATES
Sometimes I really wonder what the hell what goes on inside that head of yours.

CNN is pathetic...for talking about the fact that we are nearing 100,000 deaths from the corona virus??!?

This number represents considerably more deaths than all of our war casualties since WWII combined -- including the deaths in the collapse of the Towers on 9/11. But CNN is 'pathetic' for talking about it on their cable news program???

If that isn't news, what is?

Sometimes I really wonder what the hell what goes on inside that head of yours.

CNN is pathetic...for talking about the fact that we are nearing 100,000 deaths from the corona virus??!?

This number represents considerably more deaths than all of our war casualties since WWII combined -- including the deaths in the collapse of the Towers on 9/11. But CNN is 'pathetic' for talking about it on their cable news program???

If that isn't news, what is?
Sometimes I don’t know what’s going through that TDS head of yours. I honestly think that you’re suffering from early dementia

100,000 deaths? Let’s celebrate and sensationalize that amazing round number!!!

You can’t be so fukcing naive to see that they are celebrating death and negativity to shed a negative light on Trump and his campaign

It’s a glass half empty mentality

What about the fact that we have been significantly under 1,000 deaths for at least 3 days?

Howabout the fact that Florida has had 26 deaths in 3 days?

Howabout a lot of other positives? That 33 states DID NOT HAVE INCREASED NUMBERS OF NEW CASES INCLUDING SOME STATES THAT ACTUALLY ARE SIGNIFICANT IN REGARDS TO POPULATION AND PAST TRENDS.

Leave it to FNN to celebrate death, milestones, trends of 17 states, and negativity instead of ANYTHING POSITIVE

This number represents considerably more deaths than all of our war casualties since WWII combined -- including the deaths in the collapse of the Towers on 9/11.
Only a complete imbecile would compare deaths from a war and a terrorist act to a pandemic. It has no significance whatsoever.
Means absolutely nothing. Once again, celebrating death. Democrats and CNN would rather see Americans suffer and die than have anything nice to say regarding Trump

Time and time again this has been brought up and confirmed by multiple examples

100,000 deaths? Let’s celebrate and sensationalize that amazing round number!!!
"Celebrate" death??!? Where do you get this shit?
Tell me, after the horror of 9/11, were we 'celebrating' death to talk about the death count?

Were the regular death toll reports coming out of Afghanistan and Iraq the same thing?

How about the death counts we always hear over holidays like Memorial Day weekend?

And don't forget those hurricanes and nasty tornadoes! We *always* have to sensationalize the mass destruction by throwing in the death counts. It's all SO pathetic, right guys? :rolleyes:

Tell me, after the horror of 9/11, were we 'celebrating' death to talk about the death count?

Were the regular death toll reports coming out of Afghanistan and Iraq the same thing?

How about the death counts we always hear over holidays like Memorial Day weekend?

And don't forget those hurricanes and nasty tornadoes! We *always* have to sensationalize the mass destruction by throwing in the death counts. It's all SO pathetic, right guys? :rolleyes:
Not once did they mention that the trend is way DOWNWARD after a holiday weekend.

They are celebrating the number 100,000 in big numbers across the screen for at least 20 minutes to SCARE Americans. Why talk about 17 states and never mention the other 33?

What the heck are you talking about? This was a one day event and they simply counted the death toll and reported it. It’s apples and oranges.

The Covid-19 deaths are a dynamic, ongoing thing and they aren’t properly reporting trends.

Not once did they mention that the trend is way DOWNWARD after a holiday weekend.

They are celebrating the number 100,000 in big numbers across the screen for at least 20 minutes to SCARE Americans. Why talk about 17 states and never mention the other 33?
Jesus Christ man, are you Nine years old??!?

Yeah, TV news shows really should start focusing on all the GOOD news out there like they always used to do back in the day. By the way, when exactly was that?

Jesus Christ man, are you Nine years old??!?

Yeah, TV news shows really should start focusing on all the GOOD news out there like they always used to do back in the day. By the way, when exactly was that?
Jesus are you fukcing 90 years old?

Funny that I didn’t see that on ANY neutral news channel. OR any other news channel for that matter. FNN is a POS channel. That’s why ratings are down. It’s fake news. The 17 states comment sealed the deal. That’s just stupid and irresponsible reporting. They continue to love to instill fear into the public

Yes, the daily death tolls for Iraq and Afghanistan were the same thing. Amazingly, that ceased to be the nightly lead headline when Obama took office. Weird how that works.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Funny that I didn’t see that on ANY neutral news channel.
I didn't catch Fox News but the corona virus death count was reported on by NBC and ABC tonight.

But I'm guessing they don't qualify as 'neutral' news channels in your book.

Yes, the daily death tolls for Iraq and Afghanistan were the same thing. Amazingly, that ceased to be the nightly lead headline when Obama took office. Weird how that works.
Didn’t you call what today’s headlines were going to be for the left?

Reactions: Crazyhole
I didn't catch Fox News but the corona virus death count was reported on by NBC and ABC tonight.

It’s not about the death count although the left networks LOVE to celebrate death and instill fear to destroy the economy

Why aren’t they discussing the major downward trends???

NBC and ABC are not neutral in any way. CBS has moments and are generally better than the other 2 but also generally lean left.

I like when they use comparisons to past war casualty count in the context of COVID. We have literally never done this to compare deaths from something unrelated to war, to war, and yet they absolutely love doing it here.

"More deaths than all of Vietnam!"

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Bottom line is the # will always go up, and the national trend is way down from 3 weeks ago. The press will do all they can to hype the #s to scare the sheeple who are scared. Bottom line is the death rate is way below 1%, and as of today we have no vaccine, and only 5 to 10% of the population has had it. The carnage done by shutting down at this point is worse than the virus.

I like when they use comparisons to past war casualty count in the context of COVID. We have literally never done this to compare deaths from something unrelated to war, to war, and yet they absolutely love doing it here.

"More deaths than all of Vietnam!"

It started right out of the gate. FC predicted we would have more deaths from this than died in WW2 several weeks ago.

Thank God they covered this very important story regarding this band that no one has ever heard of. Such a brave and courageous man. CNN brings the important stuff.
The lead singer of this Christian band decided to commit career suicide by lighting a match with thoughts of burning himself alive -- and then CNN stepped in to squirt the idiot with gasoline.

ADVERTISEMENT