ADVERTISEMENT

CNN slights Mount Rushmore as 'monument of two slaveowners' after extolling its 'majesty' in 2016

Wacko liberals would like to see Colin Kaepernick replace Washington at Mt. Rushmore.

You feel that Colin Kaepernick disrespects the troop but no problem with Russia disrespecting the troops.

Native lives matter.

Last night at Rushmore, Trump droned on and on about how 'those lefties' want to destroy the legacy of George Washington...Thomas Jefferson...Teddy Roosevelt....Robert E Lee...and Abraham Lincoln.

See? This is really about an assault on our American heritage, not Confederate statues.*

Last night at Rushmore, Trump droned on and on about how 'those lefties' want to destroy the legacy of George Washington...Thomas Jefferson...Teddy Roosevelt....Robert E Lee...and Abraham Lincoln.

See? This is really about an assault on our American heritage, not Confederate statues.*

I like how Trump brings us together. #unity

Lefties burned an Elk statue in Portland because mindless mob violence is now entrenched as left wing Wokeness no matter the Target

The elk statue was erected in 1900 as a reminder of nature as the city expanded.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Link?

I heard him mention Robert E. Lee.

Then prove it. I just checked the cesspool know as CNN and not one story in this, and they’d have it plastered if it were true.

They do however have TWO articles kissing the ass of China and throwing cover for the Communists to ding Trump.

The people over there are pathetic and they’d be running this as a headline banner if it actually happened

Reactions: AAC6800
Then prove it. I just checked the cesspool know as CNN and not one story in this, and they’d have it plastered if it were true.

They do however have TWO articles kissing the ass of China and throwing cover for the Communists to ding Trump.

The people over there are pathetic and they’d be running this as a headline banner if it actually happened

It didn't happen. Shuckster heard something that wasn't said. TDS is the only explanation.

It didn't happen. Shuckster heard something that wasn't said. TDS is the only explanation.
The wifey and I were listening live on TV last night and later I noted his brief mention of Robert E Lee here on the WC after his speech was over.

That said, I haven't gone back to listen to the 2 hour video that's available online to confirm it. While I still believe I heard him mention Lee, I'll admit my level of doubt has gone up because I agree with 85 that somebody besides me would have likely noted it by now.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I think he mentioned Robert E Lee will be placed on Mt. Rushmore within the next 90 days......

The context was the removing of monuments and statues and that Lee fought for Independence. Which he did.. albeit in a treasonous, losing way.

Every one of the founding fathers was a traitor.

dbb6291b32455961187419e2966c3607.png

Lies! Lee betrayed his oath to this country. It's a shame that we didn't hang him. Traitors get no quarter.
I suppose we could refer to some quotes from the "good guys" that won the war:

The only good Indian is a dead Indian

We must act with vindictive earnestness against the Sioux, even to their extermination, men, women and children... during an assault, the soldiers cannot pause to distinguish between male and female, or even discriminate as to age.

The more Indians we can kill... the less will have to be killed the next war, for the more I see of these Indians, the more convinced I am that they all have to be killed or be maintained as a species of paupers.

I’m from the north originally and I’m not for slavery and losers.

Therefore, I’ve never connected with anything related to the confederacy. Always seemed to be kind of Redneck to me. Honestly, I’m not big on tearing stuff down, but I wouldn’t care if the memories were erased. Just don’t fukc up Mount Rushmore and Gettysburg, because they are on my bucket list

Reactions: sk8knight
I suppose we could refer to some quotes from the "good guys" that won the war:

The only good Indian is a dead Indian

We must act with vindictive earnestness against the Sioux, even to their extermination, men, women and children... during an assault, the soldiers cannot pause to distinguish between male and female, or even discriminate as to age.

The more Indians we can kill... the less will have to be killed the next war, for the more I see of these Indians, the more convinced I am that they all have to be killed or be maintained as a species of paupers.

More "good guy" quotes:

I can hardly believe that the South and North can live in peace, unless we can get rid of the negroes ... I believe that it would be better to export them all to some fertile country with a good climate, which they could have to themselves.

Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

My paramount objective in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not to either save or destroy Slavery.

-honest Abe

I love how the Lakota tribe wants "their" land back, when they took it from the Cheyenne and Arapahoe like 100 years before we took it from them. Boo hoo guys. Guess you should have built a wall.

Is that the measure we should use to determine if they were right? Sounds very soviet to me.
"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death,"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT