ADVERTISEMENT

College FootBall 2022 Kickoff AUG 27

knight_tracker

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Now that we are just a little more than 2 weeks away from the start of the 2022 season starting August 27 ESPN has most of their first week television coverage listed.
FULL COVERAGE LINK:
https://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule

Best games on Aug 27:

LOOKING at SEPT 1st it looks like UCF was squeezed out of national television as the coverage will be ESPN +, But they don't have any games listed for ESPN 2 so maybe there is still hope for national coverage.

i
South Carolina State
@ UCF7:00 PMESPN+

No it's not as far as I know. ESPN3 shows cornhole tournies on SlingTV while I can't watch ESPN+

Ahh ok. I rarely watch any of the 3 stuff. Looks like our game will be first in a while i will.

Fans are completely spoiled now. I am really excited for the opportunity to see so many games on ESPN+. I don't know why people knock it.
They complain bc you have to pay for it (who may not afford it) and those fans (me) who are out of the country, are really unable to watch games on + unless you can bare the private sites.

Not everyone is you.

They complain bc you have to pay for it (who may not afford it) and those fans (me) who are out of the country, are really unable to watch games on + unless you can bare the private sites.

Not everyone is you.
How can you complain when YOU are out of the country? It was not that long ago that you might get one or two a year that were televised (let alone when none of them were). Now almost all of them are televised. You may want to think about a VPN.

How can you complain when YOU are out of the country? It was not that long ago that you might get one or two a year that were televised (let alone when none of them were). Now almost all of them are televised. You may want to think about a VPN.
I have a VPN (Nord). It doesn't always magically unlock every website and streaming service.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT