ADVERTISEMENT

College of Charleston vs UCF Game Thread

Kind of running that Speraw-patented "stand around and hope someone does something special" offense.

Originally posted by atsKnight:
Kind of running that Speraw-patented "stand around and hope someone does something special" offense.

roll.gif

I think our offense did a pretty good job.

I wasn't trying to bash the offense, there was a lot to like. There was not, however, a lot of movement and very little transition offense opportunities. A little bit better D and free throw shooting and I'm a happy camper.

Is it just me or does Sykes' game remind you of a smaller version of Dennis Rodman? Rebounds above his size, good with picking up garbage buckets under the net, lock down defense..

Is it just me or does Sykes' game remind you of a smaller version of Dennis Rodman? Rebounds above his size, good with picking up garbage buckets under the net, lock down defense..

Rodman has a stronger indisde game and he is a beast inside.

But I don't know what Sykes model is.

Hadn't thought of that...but at around 6'5" but with quickness, Sykes can be a beast on almost any PG or SG on the defensive side of the court.

Sykes also has size (body wise) to hit the boards over/around guys 3-4 inches taller than he.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT