ADVERTISEMENT

Collusion Update: "I never said there was no collusion in the campaign" - Giuliani

Still waiting for you to show me where colluding is a federal crime.

Last edited:
Still waiting for you to show me where colloid a federal crime.
Well, "collusion" is a federal crime as it relates to antitrust law; so, I got you on a technicality. Semantics aside, you know what's being discussed here. One side keeps pointing to the word collusion, even though it's entirely more complicated than a single word. Whereas collusion isn't in itself a crime as it relates to elections, conspiracy is and that's the word that should be used by everyone when discussing this situation. Conspiring to violate election laws of our country is the more fitting description and I would expect that charge to begin popping up on the crawlers of the major news networks very soon alongside some very household names.

Still waiting for you to show me where colloid a federal crime.
fe18f17651503c323e9a100e591e65fb.png

Some of us appear to still be in the "that's not a big deal" portion of this while Trump's lawyers have moved on to "that's not my fault"

We should hit "the libs deserved it" by the end of the year

Who cares what the personal lawyer of the president of the United States of America said? Don't you guys know some liberal on Twitter said something dumb!!!? Focus on that!

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT