ADVERTISEMENT

Column in Notre Dame's student newspaper supporting UCF's NC claim

Knightrodamus

Two-Star Recruit
Jan 13, 2018
Provence, France
http://ndsmcobserver.com/2018/01/masin-moyer-ucf-recognition-national-champion/

Here's the first sentence of a column published today in The Observer, Notre Dame and St. Mary's student newspaper.

"In what has become an increasingly rare occurrence over the past nine years, the University of Alabama did not win the college football national championship."

I'm loving the national support we've been getting!

Very well written and spot on.

giphy.gif

Interestingly, I think the only people who openly mock it are SEC fans (mainly Bama) and the Cows, who would rather throw fire on the whole AAC then to recognize how good UCF was this year. For the most part all other fans have been at least understanding if not supportive.

Interestingly, I think the only people who openly mock it are SEC fans (mainly Bama) and the Cows, who would rather throw fire on the whole AAC then to recognize how good UCF was this year. For the most part all other fans have been at least understanding if not supportive.
The cows are just jealous haters. They were the only team not to win a share of the Big East while they were in it and it only contained 8 teams and no conference championship. They think they are now in a worse conference because Louisville, Rutgers, and Syracuse left even though the replacements in UCF, Memphis, Navy, Houston, and Temple are the ones who have been running the conference since it became the AAC. Their tears are so sweet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT