ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from an Auburn fan

You guys outplayed us and beat us at every level of the game. Congrats on the win. You are a legit team. Hopefully we will see each other again. Enjoy the victory, you 100%earned it.

Thanks. Maybe we will meet again. Hopefully one day at the same level. Cheers!

It was a great ballgame. We had some unfinished business with you all after that debacle in 1998.

What is this "same level" crap?

Don't buy into the P5 monopoly and brainwashing. If they don't want to make a spot for us at the big boy table, we'll make it ourselves, and take out a few already seated in the process.

You know what I mean. They get 10x the money we get and money helps with everything. We have been constantly overachieving and it is driving the cartel crazy.

You guys outplayed us and beat us at every level of the game. Congrats on the win. You are a legit team. Hopefully we will see each other again. Enjoy the victory, you 100%earned it.
As a UCF alumnus and a current Auburn grad student all I can say is thanks for a great game with two great teams. War Eagle. GO KNIGHTS and Charge on!!!

Come to Orlando to play us, we've been to the plains 3 times already.

Reactions: Mikesi
AU grad and fan here. Congratulations on a good game. You have an excellent team and were better than us at many positions and certainly deserved the win. You dominated our OL and negated our pass rush as well as anyone we played all year.

Thanks. Beating a team as good as Auburn makes it a great accomplishment. The 2 teams you beat are going to the championship game. Too bad you couldn't beat Georgia twice. The playoff system really sucks.

We went to the game and there was nothing but class coming from the Auburn fans. We we're on the outskirts of their crowd during their bans performance at fan fest and they were all watching and encouraging my little one jamming out to the music. Was a great time.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Great game Auburn. When you came out after the 1/2 and took over, I thought it was done, I have never seen a team like this years that simply refuse to lose. Has been a fun year.

Ala vs Ga for national title next...FAKE NEWS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT