ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on huge win

Domination in every phase of the game. Hoping for a battle of two undefeated teams on Black Friday. Maybe the big 10 or big 12 will want a presence in Florida and eventually snag both programs.
It's looking like an epic showdown. Both teams need to cleanup some things on offenses, but plenty of time to do so.
Great defenses. Home field is going to really help us. Can't wait

We still have to play the other good team in the AAC, Memphis (besides us).

Watching AF and SDST, here's hoping AF wins, it would really hurt if the winner of our game (if both teams are undefeated) loses out to a mountain west winner to the highest rank bowl. I really think American and Mountain west should pit champions each year. Well here's hoping both ucf and usf stay healthy. Unlike many on both our boards I really do want success for both our programs, except on Black Friday! How cool would it be if our programs were the only undefeated in the state on Black Friday?

Reactions: Mikesi
Watching AF and SDST, here's hoping AF wins, it would really hurt if the winner of our game (if both teams are undefeated) loses out to a mountain west winner to the highest rank bowl. I really think American and Mountain west should pit champions each year. Well here's hoping both ucf and usf stay healthy. Unlike many on both our boards I really do want success for both our programs, except on Black Friday! How cool would it be if our programs were the only undefeated in the state on Black Friday?
Memphis is down 21-17 nearing the end of the first half to Southern Illinois

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
Epic showdown would be beating making it to the national championship games.
Nothing in the AAC will get anyone's attention outside the conference.
That's not being smug or arrogant. It's just how far our conference has sunk since 2013.
Today's was only AAC decent OOC victory, and if MD doesn't rebound even that won't matter as much.

That's not being smug or arrogant. It's just how far our conference has sunk since 2013.
Today's was only AAC decent OOC victory, and if MD doesn't rebound even that won't matter as much.
It's an epic showdown in our world and in this rivalry

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Meanwhile the gayturds playing themselves out of the rankings. AF still hanging on. I do believe both ucf and usf beat SDST.

It would mean a lot for the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT