ADVERTISEMENT

Cordarian Richardson

Interested to see how it plays out there. Im far from an expert but I believed the difference between SF and JH in running was that SF went outside more and JH likes the middle more. I imagined CR would have ended up being our preferred back.

I could be wrong about all of this.

It is an "absolute coup" for TAMU to land a transfer from UCF, wow...

I don't really understand his decision on this, but good luck to him.

Last edited:
Interested to see how it plays out there. Im far from an expert but I believed the difference between SF and JH in running was that SF went outside more and JH likes the middle more. I imagined CR would have ended up being our preferred back.

I could be wrong about all of this.
Except he couldn’t see a hole and hit it. Did too much bouncing and didn’t have the speed of Killins or Anderson to get to the edge. I wish the guy the best, but when you can’t crack the top 3 or 4 in the rotation under 2 different coaches it is a red flag.

Except he couldn’t see a hole and hit it. Did too much bouncing and didn’t have the speed of Killins or Anderson to get to the edge. I wish the guy the best, but when you can’t crack the top 3 or 4 in the rotation under 2 different coaches it is a red flag.
He’s a big back without the big back, bruiser, up the gut, run people over mentality. That’s a bad sign. It’s an “attitude” of a running back that may not change

Reactions: JAFFX2
Agree hes too big (and relatively slow) for dancing. A guy his build gets one cut, then he has to hit the next guy as hard as possible. I think he might have left even if JH gave him #1 back just for a fresh start and maybe the "P5" prestige.

Agree hes too big (and relatively slow) for dancing. A guy his build gets one cut, then he has to hit the next guy as hard as possible. I think he might have left even if JH gave him #1 back just for a fresh start and maybe the "P5" prestige.
This is the same guy that changed his mind 3+ times with commitments including the infamous commitment from space.

Not going to miss a guy I hardly knew. He’s forever linked to us but in 10 years we’ll remember him as the prospect who never did anything.

He can't say our coaches didn't give him numerous opportunities to contribute to the running game. I hope I'm wrong but after sitting out for a year and the competition getting the attention of the new coaches this season, he may find himself left behind. With us he was the big man up the middle threat.

He can't say our coaches didn't give him numerous opportunities to contribute to the running game. I hope I'm wrong but after sitting out for a year and the competition getting the attention of the new coaches this season, he may find himself left behind. With us he was the big man up the middle threat.
You’ll most likely never hear from him again or he will be a very small name in college football. it’s doubtful he’ll ever make the NFL

He made a bad move IMO. He’s been nothing but wishy-washy in all his decisions since his recruiting started

Last edited:
He has a much better shot at playing at A&M than at UCF. UCF might have the most balanced and loaded backfield in the nation.

Also Taj is a bruiser back for us with a lot more speed. You can see a big difference between the two guys last year. Richardson seemed to tip toe to the line while Taj ran like the Tay Train at times.

Also Taj is a bruiser back for us with a lot more speed. You can see a big difference between the two guys last year. Richardson seemed to tip toe to the line while Taj ran like the Tay Train at times.

Yep, we need a Murray or Ronnie Weaver style back, a one cut slasher with power.....Richardson wasn't that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT