ADVERTISEMENT

Cotton Bowl Predictions

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022

Watch out for the underdog.

"USC coach Lincoln Riley and Trojans defensive coordinator Alex Grinch got a good look at Michael Pratt and the Tulane offense when they were at Oklahoma. The Green Wave gave the Sooners all they could handle before falling short 40-35 in a game that saw Pratt score four touchdowns (three passing, one rushing), two of which came in the fourth quarter as Tulane came roaring back from a 23-point halftime deficit. I think Pratt and Tulane won't come up short this time, and USC's defense will have trouble getting stops. Prediction: Tulane +2"

I cannot imagine how motivated UCF players and fans would be to play in this game. This just shows how close UCF is to knocking on the door of the CFP.

"USC coach Lincoln Riley and Trojans defensive coordinator Alex Grinch got a good look at Michael Pratt and the Tulane offense when they were at Oklahoma. The Green Wave gave the Sooners all they could handle before falling short 40-35 in a game that saw Pratt score four touchdowns (three passing, one rushing), two of which came in the fourth quarter as Tulane came roaring back from a 23-point halftime deficit. I think Pratt and Tulane won't come up short this time, and USC's defense will have trouble getting stops. Prediction: Tulane +2"

I cannot imagine how motivated UCF players and fans would be to play in this game. This just shows how close UCF is to knocking on the door of the CFP.
Not a betting man but pretty sure tickets would be more than $5. Best of luck to Tulane maybe they can join UCF and UH in winning an NY6 game

Reactions: CBlackwellRN

“This just shows how close UCF is to knocking on the door of the CFP”. Is this Ms. Malhazan posting? I guess you did not watch Duke drag UCF in the bowl game?

Lady made a free account to gaslight fans here. Can’t even begin to make it up.

Last edited:
“This just shows how close UCF is to knocking on the door of the CFP”. Is this Ms. Malhazan posting? I guess you did not watch Duke drag UCF in the bowl game?

Gus is closer to getting UCF into the CFP than "Super" mario is to getting the u into a bowl game.

Ridiculously bad onside kick call by Tulane’s coach. There’s 15 minutes left. You’re down less than a score. No need to do that.

Tulane was down by 5 in the 3rd quarter and went for two instead of taking 1. Now they are down by 8 instead of 7. Idiotic coaching decision yet again.

Just so y'all know....

That is what motivated to play in a bowl game looks like.

I hope Gus hires Jim Svoboda as OC during the post game speech.

Hey Gus...the UCF fans are used to their team performing like Tulane. You need to make it happen or step aside. We need to get back to UCF FB....
You do know Tulane won 2 games last season? They performed like USF last season. It’s not like they have been on a run of consistency. Players have to execute. Players have to want it. Players have to come together with purpose. Players have to grow into it. You just can’t make it happen.

Last edited:
You do know Tulane won 2 games last season? They performed like USF last season. It’s not like they have been on a run of consistency. Players have to execute. Players have to want it. Players have to come together with purpose. You just can’t make it happen.
Players execute, want it, and come together with purpose (in other words play their best) in a positive, winning environment that starts with the HC. That's Gus' Job 1. He needs to stop focusing on being an OC/play caller and manage the FB Program. How about enticing Jim Svoboda from Tulane? He was fantastic there in his first year. https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/...cle_91e5362a-28bb-11ed-bfef-7bac20b3f1ca.html

Spears had an absurd game, 200+ yards rushing with a 12yd average and 4 tds jeez.
If he doesn't go pro and I knew him, I'd beat him silly with a shovel or something. He just looks pro-ready...not that it means success at the next level. A lot can go into that (team, system, etc...).

BTW, Spears would have to rush for almost another 1,000 yards to surpass 24k’s 2007 season. Let that sink in.

Last edited:

Ucf lost at home against Navy

You do know Tulane won 2 games last season? They performed like USF last season. It’s not like they have been on a run of consistency. Players have to execute. Players have to want it. Players have to come together with purpose. Players have to grow into it. You just can’t make it happen.
“Players have to execute. Players have to want it. Players have to come together with purpose. Players have to grow into it. You just can’t make it happen.” — Sounds like you’re describing the exact job title of a football coach, friend. It is up to the coach to ensure these things happen in players.

If he doesn't go pro and I knew him, I'd beat him silly with a shovel or something. He just looks pro-ready...not that it means success at the next level. A lot can go into that (team, system, etc...).

BTW, Spears would have to rush for almost another 1,000 yards to surpass 24k’s 2007 season. Let that sink in.
I think Pratt is better than whoever was handing off to Kevin. Israel maybe?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT