ADVERTISEMENT

Could have thrown in...

96-06-08GATOR

Two-Star Recruit
Sep 2, 2017
...a Michigan State or Baylor also. Stanford? That's All? What's up with another flyby season again Ucf? This reminds me of when fsu was hammering a super weak Acc schedule in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s...sad! Tired of the hype!

When I go to Gainesville to visit.., umm.. I don’t know what I’d visit in gainesville tbh... but we’ll take your money when you visit here (even if it is just the loose change left over from Grammy at Xmas)

Imagine being so bored on a Saturday you go to a team that you don’t care about’s site to troll them with the weakest sh!t this side of the Mississippi. That’s true “I don’t have anything better to do, so I’ll rehash 2018” life right there.

Now go make love to a swamp donkey to get your aggression out and gtfo with that bs. Rethink your existence my friend.

...a Michigan State or Baylor also. Stanford? That's All? What's up with another flyby season again Ucf? This reminds me of when fsu was hammering a super weak Acc schedule in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s...sad! Tired of the hype!

You suck.....your Mom taught you well.....LOL

Reactions: Mikesi
Come on. This guy is a USF cow. Name is a red herring. Weak sauce for sure

I swear if I see one of those ridiculous NC flags when I go to Disney World I'm stomping it..

Well...since you can still use a child ticket...it will be up to your Mommy or Daddy to decide to take you there before you can think about doing the above.

Reactions: tjstanley
Wow, this guy remembers when FSU played in the 80s in the ACC! Problem is they didn't join the ACC until 1992.

Let's see, how many times have I been to a Gator forum in my life? ZERO! I went to the games where UCF played Florida in Gainesville. I guess now that my school could actually beat the Gators they feel the heat. I guess coming here makes them still feel superior? What ever .

Wow, this guy remembers when FSU played in the 80s in the ACC! Problem is they didn't join the ACC until 1992.

Let's see, how many times have I been to a Gator forum in my life? ZERO! I went to the games where UCF played Florida in Gainesville. I guess now that my school could actually beat the Gators they feel the heat. I guess coming here makes them still feel superior? What ever .

I was going to let him be wrong for all to see.

https://pin.it/5ebmkjlyxw63ck
5ebmkjlyxw63ck
I found his picture

ADVERTISEMENT