ADVERTISEMENT

Covid! The board game

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
I'm working on creating a new board game based on the covid pandemic and looking for ideas. My first thought is that it needs to be like a combination of Monopoly and Risk, where you aren't just playing against your opponents, but also against banks and other countries. Some of my initial ideas:

Every time you round the board, the rules change.

Whenever you land on a "get vaxxed" square, you have to take a chance card. Chance cards would include things like "sorry, you got the Pfizer vaccine, pay 100,000 dollars to a heart surgeon.

Any time you roll doubles, you have to take a "Fauci Card" and do the exact opposite of what the card tells you to do.

Landing on either New York or California Avenues means you lose 3 turns and half of what you have in your bank account.

Help me out with some more details here. Gotta meeting with Parker Brothers in the morning.

I'm working on creating a new board game based on the covid pandemic and looking for ideas. My first thought is that it needs to be like a combination of Monopoly and Risk, where you aren't just playing against your opponents, but also against banks and other countries. Some of my initial ideas:

Whenever you land on a "get vaxxed" square, you have to take a chance card. Chance cards would include things like "sorry, you got the Pfizer vaccine, pay 100,000 dollars to a heart surgeon.

Any time you roll doubles, you have to take a "Fauci Card" and do the exact opposite of what the card tells you to do.

Landing on either New York or California Avenues means you lose 3 turns and half of what you have in your bank account.

Help me out with some more details here. Gotta meeting with Parker Brothers in the morning.

thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png

H87R_A.gif

Yeah circlejerk team!!! Let’s play COVID the board game!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT