ADVERTISEMENT

Crap...the off season

A real Playoff starts Saturday but after that I feel ya, College Basketball Saturday games do not have the same feel.

The time of year where I don’t mind taking my time eating out vs pushing for carry out in the middle of some good Football games. This season was overall more entertaining than the 18-19 one mostly thanks to LSU.

Agree the CFB off season is tough. It's more like withdrawals than a hangover. Every day there's no news so I refresh this page 20 times a day looking for anything I can to get my fix until the fall. It gets worse after the signing day in Feb.

I'm not into NFL but it helps in the moment but then you're right back to needing another fix. Does XFL start in the spring this year? Wish the AAF didnt fold. I liked seeing the Apollos playing in the bounce house and whatever part of campus.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
XFL starts February 8 with a 79 day season start to finish. I hope it makes it. Love seeing guys who are hungry to play and try to make it to the NFL as opposed to millionaires playing each other.

Reactions: Knight Strength
It sucks. The NFL has been in the offseason since week 5 for me. I'm not really a fan of basketball as a spectator and even though I love baseball, it just isn't the same. Oh well, I guess my weekends will be me spending time with the wife and kids. Ugh
Same here, nothing beats the physicality and violence of 2-300 lb young men sacrificing everything to make the NFL and millions

Reactions: Happy Hands
Agree the CFB off season is tough. It's more like withdrawals than a hangover. Every day there's no news so I refresh this page 20 times a day looking for anything I can to get my fix until the fall. It gets worse after the signing day in Feb.

I'm not into NFL but it helps in the moment but then you're right back to needing another fix. Does XFL start in the spring this year? Wish the AAF didnt fold. I liked seeing the Apollos playing in the bounce house and whatever part of campus.
The XFL starts on February, I think. There are 3 or 4 knights on the Tampa team. Plummer, Hall, McCray, Wright, maybe more. So is Quinton Flowers. I think they tried to build the teams with regional college appeal.

Reactions: Knight Strength
The XFL starts on February, I think. There are 3 or 4 knights on the Tampa team. Plummer, Hall, McCray, Wright, maybe more. So is Quinton Flowers. I think they tried to build the teams with regional college appeal.
This does have some appeal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT