ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Uncle Joe is Unfit

This is an absolutely dumb move by the Trump campaign. One of 2 things will come of this ad and both are bad for Trump:
1.) Biden overcomes it and proves that the public doesn't care that he may be in decline
2.) He doesn't overcome it and the democrats nominate a stronger candidate.

The correct move is to wait until Biden gets the nomination before launching this attack like Bush did Kerry or Obama did Romney. The McCain campaign also launched the Reverend Wright stuff on Obama too soon which allowed Obama to recover.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
You could make one of those of Trump weekly. What is your point? Covfefe.

Meh. Covfefe was a texting mistake. If Trump had said that word it would be comparable. I do agree though that neither of them can form cogent sentences sometimes. Age has caused both of them to go from being excellent communicators at one time to being subpar today.

Meh. Covfefe was a texting mistake. If Trump had said that word it would be comparable. I do agree though that neither of them can form cogent sentences sometimes. Age has caused both of them to go from being excellent communicators at one time to being subpar today.

Trump has said much more than covfefe. I agree with Firm on this. If they think Biden is so weak, then they are making a mistake trying to tear him down this early. I also don't think they need to get in a "gaffe off", because Trump can certainly hold his own in that regard.

Orangeses, the orangeses.

There is enough for a sitcom. He's entertaining.

Trump has said much more than covfefe. I agree with Firm on this. If they think Biden is so weak, then they are making a mistake trying to tear him down this early. I also don't think they need to get in a "gaffe off", because Trump can certainly hold his own in that regard.

This is merely a teaser......the Trump campaign is masterful at time phasing the release of opposition take down material. There is pearl harbor type material on all of the opposition front runners and that doesn't include the crap being compiled by the AG investigation into the collusion debacle.....that will get released in a very timely and strategic manner to bring the opposition to its knees.........

This is merely a teaser......the Trump campaign is masterful at time phasing the release of opposition take down material. There is pearl harbor type material on all of the opposition front runners and that doesn't include the crap being compiled by the AG investigation into the collusion debacle.....that will get released in a very timely and strategic manner to bring the opposition to its knees.........
This is very likely true.

I think Trump wants the Dem primary to go on as long as possible so they will just release snippets of attacks on whoever the front-runners are for quite a while. When the Dem convention is over there will be a barrage of stuff at regular intervals directed at whoever the candidate is.

Reactions: UCFWayne and JAFFX2

Is this sarcasm?

Using the word 'masterful' and Trump in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

Notwithstanding whether or not I agree, I said Trump Campaign and there is no question he has some very savvy advisors

You wish.

Even if your assertion was correct, this would only work with an undefined candidate (Bernie, Buttigieg, Harris). There will be very few undecided voters in a Biden/Trump match up and very few people will sit this one out.

You assume that he acts in coordination with his campaign.

Hmmmm, is he the POTUS? All the talking heads in 2016 gave him a snowballs chance in hell.......they didn't count on a masterful campaign

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
You wish.

Even if your assertion was correct, this would only work with an undefined candidate (Bernie, Buttigieg, Harris). There will be very few undecided voters in a Biden/Trump match up and very few people will sit this one out.

This is a typical...."very few undecided voters".......same myopic opposition perspective in 2016.......underestimating and discounting the closet, mainstream, on the fence supporters will once again work for him in the next election.

[winking]

Hmmmm, is he the POTUS? All the talking heads in 2016 gave him a snowballs chance in hell.......they didn't count on a masterful campaign

I think you are giving him too much credit for winning, and not giving Hillary enough credit for running a terrible campaign and blow it.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
This is a typical...."very few undecided voters".......same myopic opposition perspective in 2016.......underestimating and discounting the closet, mainstream, on the fence supporters will once again work for him in the next election.

[winking]

They aren't going to be underestimated this time. If Democrats learned anything from 2016, its that they better show up in Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA. They aren't going to make those same mistakes.

They aren't going to be underestimated this time. If Democrats learned anything from 2016, its that they better show up in Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA. They aren't going to make those same mistakes.

The election results will show otherwise.......

Nobody gave Barack Obama a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Democratic nomination either.

You know what they both had in common?

HRC.

[winking]

I think Dave Chappelle said it best. "Voting for HRC should have been inspiring, historic. The first woman president! They're gonna put this b1tch on coins! But it felt like a chore." Nobody liked her.

The election results will show otherwise.......

I was talking about 2016. Hillary ran a terrible campaign, which helped Donald win. It had nothing to do with Trump's campaign being ran really well.

But we will see what happens in 2020. I almost guarantee Democrats win at least a couple of those states, but there is no point arguing about something we cant answer for over a year.

Still lol at the idea of no undecided voters in a Biden-Trump matchup. We are literally talking about the middle of the political spectrum who don't care all that much about politics, and they will have to choose between a guy who is off the rails most of the time or a guy who may in fact be senile.

I can't wait to watch the geriatric cripple fight between demented Uncle Joe and damn near demented but bat shit crazy Donald. They are such a representation of our people. 10 bucks one of them pisses or shits themselves during the first debate.

This is an absolutely dumb move by the Trump campaign. One of 2 things will come of this ad and both are bad for Trump:
1.) Biden overcomes it and proves that the public doesn't care that he may be in decline
2.) He doesn't overcome it and the democrats nominate a stronger candidate.

The correct move is to wait until Biden gets the nomination before launching this attack like Bush did Kerry or Obama did Romney. The McCain campaign also launched the Reverend Wright stuff on Obama too soon which allowed Obama to recover.

Biden will have trouble being the nominee, the extreme wings vote is split many ways right now, as candidates start dropping out those votes will go to other far left people not Biden. None of those people will be better in the General election. Nothing Mc Cain could have done would have mattered. Obama was going to win, The American people were ready to change direction. Barring the economy going to hell, or a full on war, neither of which is very likely in the next 14 mos. Trump will win.

what is funny is that trump has been in the eye of the public for 30+ years. everyone knows who he is. so when he has his gaffes they dont matter as much, outside those with tds, because its expected.

the problem for democrats is that all their candidates have big problems, no one is perfect. yet they are all putting forth the image that they are better than trump. when the light is shining the brightest on you, you cant pretend to be something you are not without people catching on. for better or worse, everyone knows who trump is, and he doesnt lie about that.

Biden will have trouble being the nominee, the extreme wings vote is split many ways right now, as candidates start dropping out those votes will go to other far left people not Biden. None of those people will be better in the General election. Nothing Mc Cain could have done would have mattered. Obama was going to win, The American people were ready to change direction. Barring the economy going to hell, or a full on war, neither of which is very likely in the next 14 mos. Trump will win.

The one thing that is consistent about every presidential election is that the more likable candidate wins. This is Trump's Achilles heel. Biden +1.5 Trump -12.0

Reactions: Crazyhole
The one thing that is consistent about every presidential election is that the more likable candidate wins. This is Trump's Achilles heel. Biden +1.5 Trump -12.0

This is totally true, but those numbers are based off of numbers after the primaries. By the time the primaries are over, a lot of damage will be done. It's entirely possible that Biden will counterattack at some point in a way that makes him look like Julian Castro before this is all said and done, particularly with Warren nipping at his heels.

This is totally true, but those numbers are based off of numbers after the primaries. By the time the primaries are over, a lot of damage will be done. It's entirely possible that Biden will counterattack at some point in a way that makes him look like Julian Castro before this is all said and done, particularly with Warren nipping at his heels.

I agree. Biden will take more damage. He already has, he was at +20 in the spring. I just don't think that he will get below -12 and Trump has been in negative double digits for years.

what is funny is that trump has been in the eye of the public for 30+ years. everyone knows who he is.
Compared to who???

Biden has been in the public eye for 40+ years as a U.S. Senator and Veep. Everyone knows who he is too.

Compared to who???

Biden has been in the public eye for 40+ years as a U.S. Senator and Veep. Everyone knows who he is too.

Not really. VP's don't get much interaction in the media. His speeches were canned.

Donald Trump was very public prior to being president. The fact that his name has a "R" next to it is really the only change with the hate.

ADVERTISEMENT