ADVERTISEMENT

CRT is this election cycle's "Immigration Invasion"

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
White republicans in backwards states everywhere: clutch your pearls! Tucker Carlson is here to whip you up into a voting frenzy over this election cycle's fabricated talking point, Critical Race Theory. Be obedient little cultists and ensure your outrage is heard at the polls over a topic of which you obviously have zero comprehension. This could be bigger than brown people living in your country!

White republicans in backwards states everywhere: clutch your pearls! Tucker Carlson is here to whip you up into a voting frenzy over this election cycle's fabricated talking point, Critical Race Theory.
Tucker Carlson was really on a roll the other night talking about CRT. He called the General who spoke to Congress the other day, a pig. I realize our political discourse had gotten pathetically low nowadays -- but this was ON TV for crying out loud!!!

Let me guess: THIS is how Republicans like Carlson are going to 'win the country back' in 2022??!? Good luck with that.

Tucker Carlson was really on a roll the other night talking about CRT. He called the General who spoke to Congress the other day, a pig. I realize our political discourse had gotten pathetically low nowadays -- but this was ON TV for crying out loud!!!

Let me guess: THIS is how Republicans like Carlson are going to 'win the country back' in 2022??!? Good luck with that.

No, it's the drag queen tranny shows on air force bases that will win Republicans the 2022 midterms.

Come on man, Tucker Carlson is a national hero. He served bravely as a trust fund child of the Swanson food empire....and literally nothing else.

CRT isnt even something that is taught in schools. The outrage over it is just bringing attention to something 99% of the country had never even heard of.

CRT isnt even something that is taught in schools. The outrage over it is just bringing attention to something 99% of the country had never even heard of.
So it's exactly the same as the fake immigration scare from 2 years ago. Non-existent.

We literally had board members calling it an invasion. These gullible morons should not be allowed to vote.

Reactions: Cubs79
I just hope one day we as a country can heal from the cataclysmic event that was brown people kneeling for the magic song. Irreparable damage was done to our country, almost as bad as when brown people invaded our country from the border.

Thank white skinned blond haired Jesus that we have the GOP looking out for these issues for us.

So it's exactly the same as the fake immigration scare from 2 years ago. Non-existent.
I just hope one day we as a country can heal from the cataclysmic event that was brown people kneeling for the magic song. Irreparable damage was done to our country, almost as bad as when brown people invaded our country from the border.

Thank white skinned blond haired Jesus that we have the GOP looking out for these issues for us.
> "critical race theory isn't real"
> cries about whites lording over "brown people"

Dear retard,

CRT will no longer be talked about by like September. Some other outrage will happen then. Maybe we'll get another Potato Head freak out.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
-glaciers weighed in on THIS thread???!? What a shocker! :)
Lmao did the openly racist dipshit post in a thread about racism? I'm sure he had some insightful and intellectually stimulating additions.

These people are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT