ADVERTISEMENT

Cuban cigars, rum now legal in US

Now all the morons can finally realize they aren't that great, really.

At what point are you going to Cuba? We can't wait for you to return to declare how great of a communist paradise it is, like every other left wing dolt in this country. Free health care!

Maybe you can do the tour to see where Jose Fernandez had to enter the water to save his mother as they were escaping that same communist paradise. You can ponder- why would ANYONE want to leave this awesome left wing utopia?

Reactions: UCFhonors
Now all the morons can finally realize they aren't that great, really.
You sound like you normally sound: WRONG.

As somebody who has had the pleasure of smoking a real Cohiba, let me tell you that you are as wrong as you're stupid... and dumb.

Reactions: UCFWayne
At what point are you going to Cuba? We can't wait for you to return to declare how great of a communist paradise it is, like every other left wing dolt in this country. Free health care!

Maybe you can do the tour to see where Jose Fernandez had to enter the water to save his mother as they were escaping that same communist paradise. You can ponder- why would ANYONE want to leave this awesome left wing utopia?
I suppose I will go at the same time when all the right-wing dolts stop trying to tell us how scary communism is like Joe McCarthy.

I went to Vietnam this summer. Spent some time in Hanoi, and in the countryside. The contrasts between the two are amazing, as are the influences of Western culture. It is eye opening, but there are pluses and negatives to everything. Once you stop seeing everything in black and white, you might eventually learn something.

Reactions: UCFhonors
You sound like you normally sound: WRONG.

As somebody who has had the pleasure of smoking a real Cohiba, let me tell you that you are as wrong as you're stupid... and dumb.
Yea, yea... I bet you think Johnnie Walker Blue is a great Scotch, too.

There are plenty of cigars from all over the Caribbean that can go head to head with anything Cuba provides.

^^^This is why nobody takes you seriously. Because of shit like this.^^^

Lol. I get ridiculed on here for wanting to travel around drinking, eating, and trying all kinds of crap, but I don't know what I'm talking about... You guys can't have it both ways.

Take me seriously. Only an idiot thinks Cuban cigars and the end-all-be-all. Dominicans, and others, are just as good.

Im not a big cigar guy, but Ive had a real one before. Also had one from the Dominican, and honestly they seemed comparable. Cuban was slightly better.

I suppose I will go at the same time when all the right-wing dolts stop trying to tell us how scary communism is like Joe McCarthy.

I went to Vietnam this summer. Spent some time in Hanoi, and in the countryside. The contrasts between the two are amazing, as are the influences of Western culture. It is eye opening, but there are pluses and negatives to everything. Once you stop seeing everything in black and white, you might eventually learn something.

Yea, once you learn to overlook the political imprisonments, lack of free speech, rampant poverty and starvation, killing of political opponents, intimidation of the citizenry, and control of the economy, these communist places are pretty awesome!

Someday you'll learn that there are degrees to that black and white. Having a fun time and eating "exotic foods" as a positive does not in any way negate the negatives which often include people rotting in prison or labor camps for the crime of being someone the ruling party didn't like anymore.

Lol. I get ridiculed on here for wanting to travel around drinking, eating, and trying all kinds of crap, but I don't know what I'm talking about... You guys can't have it both ways.

Take me seriously. Only an idiot thinks Cuban cigars and the end-all-be-all. Dominicans, and others, are just as good.
Just because you travel doesn't mean you have good taste.

The only thing I'll take seriously from you is if you told me your dog could be a Bones Brigade member.

Friends visited Cuba back in to 2007. Said it was extremely sad to see people living in huts made of wood pallets and tin roofs, while he drove from the hotel to excursions. Knowing full well that those were the houses of several of the hotel staff/taxi drivers/excursion people. I doubt much has changed since then.

Friends visited Cuba back in to 2007. Said it was extremely sad to see people living in huts made of wood pallets and tin roofs, while he drove from the hotel to excursions. Knowing full well that those were the houses of several of the hotel staff/taxi drivers/excursion people. I doubt much has changed since then.
YOU'RE LYING, COMMUNISM IS AWESOME!!!!!

YOU'RE LYING, COMMUNISM IS AWESOME!!!!!

It must be ... that is why all those folks in the DoD & other 3 letter organizations spent a great deal of time, effort, and other resources to help some 80,000+ people migrate to the US in the hopes of spreading their communist ideals in the 90's

Reactions: jetsaholic

Not trying to take away from the conversation, but that could be said of just about every island in the Caribbean.

Yea, once you learn to overlook the political imprisonments, lack of free speech, rampant poverty and starvation, killing of political opponents, intimidation of the citizenry, and control of the economy, these communist places are pretty awesome!

Someday you'll learn that there are degrees to that black and white. Having a fun time and eating "exotic foods" as a positive does not in any way negate the negatives which often include people rotting in prison or labor camps for the crime of being someone the ruling party didn't like anymore.
Well done.

It hasn't changed at all. Some of our professors went there in March. Described the same as above. Also, talked about the food rations. Deplorable conditions. Very sad.

Yeah, but America hasn't been on the wrong side of history with our dealing with Cuba.

151012155050-01-elian-gonzalez-rewind-restricted-super-169.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT