ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo still killing people

Biden wants to do the UK strategy(and I think Israel too) where this won’t happen. Get the first dose in as many arms possible

Holy Hypocrisy, Batman!

Did our board's 'It's just the sniffles' Crew really start a thread entitled: "Cuomo still killing people"?
Did the guy who wrote a book on how successful his covid response just cause 200,000 doses of the vaccine to be tossed in the garbage? Try to stay on topic here.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You criticize everything a Republican does but Cuomo literally killed people sending covid patients to nursing homes. Then the wasteful strategy of tossing vaccines.

Just admit the guy is a total boob.
I’m confused Dr Knighttime? Why is this a problem for you? You continue to declare its just the sniffles? Perhaps you could admit you are just a partisan hack and follow the right wing narrative no matter what. You are just a blind sheep waiting for your Shepard to tell you what to say, where to go and what to think....
Wake up and live free my friend. Release the shackles of misinformation and control that have you constrained in this prison you live your life.

LOL...two surgeons in my area throw weekly house parties. Another doc that owns facilities across Central Florida. None are in panic mode with covid. If the lefty way to handle this worked, California wouldn't be a sh!tshow. This while the governor is eating $800 dinners inside maskless while he stops everyone to not dine indoors. Talk about doing one thing but enforcing rules differently.

We are talking about those on this board wearing freaking gloves outside. Lol
I'm sorry who the F cares about two surgeons in your area and what does that have to do with anything? Except the small brained thinking that you think that would impress me or somehow make your argument? So you have two not very smart surgeons that live in your area.

What does eating $800 dollar dinners have to do with anything? Can we all agree hypocrisy is bad and move on from your continual mindless drivel stating the obvious and you war of personal politics.

You make no credible arguments but just deflect the conversation with stupid meaningless points.

OK, Hypocrisy sucks. We all agree. stop repeating the same thing.... You have two surgeons that live in your area that are not very smart. Yes we all have similar people living around us...
You don't agree with what California is doing.... You hate everything about California. Everyone there is stupid I'll assume because they don't live in Yahoo Florida....
Does that summarize it for you?

I guess now that Biden is going to be president its time to stop destroying the economy.

Convenient timing on opening up the economy. Tell me it wasn't political. There is no difference opening now vs 2 months ago. Hell some States are setting infection records. Florida thank God didn't fall for the shutdown forever push. It would of crippled Orlando
New York is having more new daily cases now than they did in the spring. Yeah, I'd say its pretty transparent what's been going on at this point

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Yep the reopen has to happen now Election is over. As for Cuomo, he is the worst human on the planet.

ADVERTISEMENT