ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo vs DeBlasio Round 2

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
First we had the COVID battles over who handled it worse.

Now they're squaring off on who allowed NYC to descend into hell.

“The NYPD and the mayor did not do their job last night. I believe that,” fumed Cuomo in an Albany press briefing Tuesday. “The police in New York City were not effective in doing their job last night. Period.

“They have to do a better job.”

The governor said that de Blasio “underestimates the scope of the problem,” and should “use 38,000 [NYPD] cops” — the entirety of the department’s force — to quell the unrest, calling the results to date “inexcusable.”

“You’d have to displace the mayor,” said Cuomo, again calling for even more cops to hit the streets. “I do believe the NYPD, well-deployed, wouldn’t need the National Guard.”

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/gov-cuomo-de-blasio-nypd-failed-to-protect-nyc-from-looters/

I don't think you'll find anyone willing to defend Deblasio, he his hated by all factions for different reasons

I have to imagine thousands of people in NYC are making plans to move out of there ASAP right now

I have to imagine thousands of people in NYC are making plans to move out of there ASAP right now
This was kind of a thing just a few years ago and Bloomberg threatened an exit tax on businesses.

Edit: that was Cuomo

This was kind of a thing just a few years ago and Bloomberg threatened an exit tax on businesses.

Edit: that was Cuomo

Between Cuomo, DeBlasio, COVID, and now mass violent mobs destroying the city, I bet alot of people would gladly pay to get out of that shithole as soon as possible.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Cops are scared to do anything now. Sad

That cop should have splattered their brains all over the sidewalk. Just terrible
The culture that has led to that kind of crap needs to be destroyed. I dont care what color they are, they have no place in this country.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You have Fredo Cuomo on CNN recommending violence and protests don't have to be peaceful. Easy to say with his extra home in the Hamptons.

NYC is a great preview of what American cities would be like if Black Lives Matter and John Legend had their way, and their demand of defunding police forces actually happened.

Of course John Legend would be in his Hollywood home behind 4 gates and armed guards.

In 8 months DeBlasio went from presidential hopeful to hoping Cuomo doesn't use his authority to try to have him removed. Gotta love it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT