ADVERTISEMENT

Cure Bowl Thread

Is there a single player on this team who can block?

Why not put in Holman? This is embarrassing. You don't have to worry about Milton''s role as starter for rest of year because this is it, and Holman won't be back next year.

Reactions: Mikesi
I can't see Milton not transferring after this. Unreal how bad he has been and fans letting him have it.

OK...I've seen enough of this kid trying to complete a pass. What the hell ?!?!?!?. How bad does he have to suck for Frost to put someone else in? So tired of hearing Frost talk about how Milton "kills it' in practice. He obviously does not have what it takes come game day!!! What the hell...this is embarrassing !!!

Even our radio announcers are commenting on how poor Milton is playing. We are completely inept against a Sunbelt team.

Bad bad, news. Correct me if I'm wrong. There's a 13 on he sideline and HE'S NOT DRESSED TO
PLAY!!!!

Defense hands the offense amazing field position. Think we can get a first down to get in fg range?

Good thing their offense sucks or it would be 35 nothing. I was a Milton apologist but he isn't good. If I was a 4 star QB I'd make a beeline to UCF and start day 1.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT