ADVERTISEMENT

Cure Bowl Thread

OK...I guess I should get off Milton's ass. I think anyone with any sense would agree he is out of his league trying to play D-1 football.

Time to ask what the hell Frost is thinking with his blind devotion to a QB that can not handle game day situations.

All you guys worried about Frost getting some big time offer...I think you can relax. I think we are actually STUCK with Frost for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Mikesi
OK...I guess I should get off Milton's ass. I think anyone with any sense would agree he is out of his league trying to play D-1 football.

Time to ask what the hell Frost is thinking with his blind devotion to a QB that can not handle game day situations.

All you guys worried about Frost getting some big time offer...I think you can relax. I think we are actually STUCK with Frost for the foreseeable future.
TBH, Miton is not fast. That's an issue.

TBH, Miton is not fast. That's an issue.

He's not fast...I'll give you that. But combine that with the fact that he can not complete a pass and tell me why he is still in the game? Where are all the early year comparisons to Johnny Manziel??? Seems those went away after the kid played in his first game and it became obvious that his 5'11 frame could not make up for that 3/4 sidearm wonky throwing motion.

Kendall Sanders couldn't be caught by Griffin. Runs a 4.33 forty. Former UT player with criminal record/charges for sexual assault.

The Seniors on this team were Freshmen during the Fiesta Bowl year.

That's how low the talent level was during the 2012-2014 recruiting cycles.

It is especially noticeable on Offense with Brent Key OLinemen, no speed/talent for the skill upperclassmen & even the defense has a very vulnerable and not very talented secondary despite playing well as an entire unit this year.

That's when talent started to dip which led to 0-12 and where the Program is now. Will make a separate post on this

Last edited:
Where is Jordan Akins? Is a physical mismatch against just about everyone and we can't even figure how to get him the ball? Thought our coach was supposed to be an offensive guru.

Where is Jordan Akins? Is a physical mismatch against just about everyone and we can't even figure how to get him the ball? Thought our coach was supposed to be an offensive guru.

He's a tight end. Milton couldn't complete a pass to him if the entire D-Line was off the field. He'd over throw it or throw it into the ground.

9 3 and outs forced by the defense. Special teams has shit the bed. And we have the worst QB in NCAA.

Just when you think it can't get any worse .....it does. Can we forfeit 4th quarter and save further embarrassment?

Totally unprepared #firefrost

We'll always look unprepared as long as Frost maintains his blind devotion to a 5'11" side arm duck throwing QB who likely couldn't throw the ball into the side of a barn from 20' away (unless it is in practice, of course, where according to Frost he 'Kills It').

ADVERTISEMENT