ADVERTISEMENT

Cure Bowl Tickets

G-Knight

Bronze Knight
Aug 26, 2011
I have not received an email yet from UCF to purchase tickets for the Cure Bowl yet. What's up with that? I assume I can by them on ticketmaster, but I want to make sure I buy them through UCF.

Reactions: HammerB08
The link for parking is a little obscure but available on the Ticketmaster site as well. We got in Lot 7 for a cool $30 after taxes and fees...
I want to tailgate. Are the ticketmaster lots my only option? I see a lot A and a lot 7

I have not received an email yet from UCF to purchase tickets for the Cure Bowl yet. What's up with that? I assume I can by them on ticketmaster, but I want to make sure I buy them through UCF.
If you go to facebook and join the UCF to P6 page a ticket rep posted on there to call him with any questions regarding the bowl.

I bought 3 tickets on the 40-41 yard-line, Row M on the visitors side for $50 each and no fees on ticketmaster. I'm sure there will be mostly UCF fans there

Wondering where some of the fans are going to be placed buying through UCF athletics. I've been given crappy tickets too many times. Until they can tell me where I'm sitting or I build up more priority points, I'm not going to get screwed anymore.

I bought 3 tickets on the 40-41 yard-line, Row M on the visitors side for $50 each and no fees on ticketmaster. I'm sure there will be mostly UCF fans there

Wondering where some of the fans are going to be placed buying through UCF athletics. I've been given crappy tickets too many times. Until they can tell me where I'm sitting or I build up more priority points, I'm not going to get screwed anymore.

I know that feeling. I am debating on just going through ticketmaster as well. Hate to pay $50 for a corner seat (given that is where I am assigned).

Can you just pay the 25 at the parking lots vs buying through Ticketmaster?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT